Jeezy was arrested

Some people are very difficult to rehabilitate and re-commit the same mistakes. So famous rapper Young Jeezy Atlanta again was charged with assault on his son. After the incident in September 2012 - a new charge against him about the threats and the attack on his son. This time the rapper was arrested and released on bail of 45,000 dollars.

In the words of his son, he threw his frame on the shower door, breaking the glass, and then dragged into the bedroom and beat him there. In addition, the frame bodyguard prevented his son escape, then Jeezy threatened her son, "I'll kill you. If I could live with that, it would kill you ".

Rapper was forced to surrender to the police last weekend, after which he was released on heavy bail.
In a public statement to TMZ rapper's lawyer said that this case is a private and asked to show respect and not interfere. "We have no doubt that the issue will be resolved properly. At the moment, Mr Jenkins (Jeezy) thanks his fans for their support and respect for the privacy of his family ".

In September 2013, Jeezy made a statement on Rapfix Live, where he talked with Sway Calloway on its recent achievements, including the signing of a contract with Doughboyz on payments for his label CTE.

What can I say - clearly can not be the son of the frame envy. But let's hope that Jeezy still reeducate. Or at least propet course sedative, suddenly help.

Tags

See also

New and interesting