Rest stars

While we "savor" our Russian winter with its unaltered state "liquid mud, just mud and the mud froze" Reese Witherspoon basking under the warm Hawaiian sun. There's an actress, not so long ago became a mother with many children (in 2012 gave birth to a third child, Reese), I visited not just January 4 married Justin Bartha. As Reese's husband, Jim Toth, an agent of the actor stellar couple flew to the wedding on the first flight. Swimsuit orchid color was chosen the most simple, Witherspoon clearly not prepared for the invasion of paparazzi. True Boucicaut, just in case, put on.

Mexican colorful photos posted in my instagrame Lea Michele, for which the 2013th was not just bad but terrible year. July 13, she buried her boyfriend Cory Monteith, who died of a drug overdose. This is partly why the year 2014 for a much more desirable than the other stars, have not experienced the fatal 13th of such losses.

# vperёd2014!

Surfing lessons in Hawaii recently took Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. It seems they have found a balance, not only on their boards, but also in the relationship (and in fact parasitic worms rumors once and overtook them). There they were, if I remember correctly, from the beginning of 2012.

Leading the show «Extra» Maria Menous beginning of the year held in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico).

Some like it hot, and some older. AnnaLynne McCord chose companions overage (compared with its former Kellan Lutz) likeness of Apollo. Let's see how strong will this alliance, where the age difference is 17 years (and seen worse things happen).

Here, for example, a clinical case - Demi Moore. The 51 dating 20 yrs, somehow not comme il faut, but if so she feels younger and do not mind the boy, then why not? Everything is better than being killed by her ex-husband.

Jennifer Aniston to celebrate New Year in the company of beautiful people - his faithful friend Courteney Cox, and is still the bride, not the law of her husband, Justin Theroux. Here as well, and look not say that they are not so far from 50 (Jan 44, Courtney 49, Justin 42).

Courteney Cox

Justin Theroux

Tours to Hawaii cheaper? Another "Hawaiian Girl" Charlize Theron as something not very happy with everything happening around ... well, I bet misses Sean Penn, with whom it so actively make a match. Probably more love story, although I still do not believe it.

Rihanna on his own and this beloved island. Ah, Barbados!

Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise seems to have forgotten how to look their ex-husband and my friend, respectively. For a long time it did not appear of their joint photo, but at least happy that the mother and daughter almost did not leave. And always has been.

A Vaska listens, eats, but is engaged in gymnastics.

45-year-old star of «Sports Illustrated» and the mother of four children, Stephanie Seymour continues to amaze excellent physical shape.

Mexican native with the triad on hand happy to know that he will learn even in this position. Jared Leto on his baydarochke rows away from the shore.

Olivia Palermo has received a proposal from Johannes Hyubla just enjoying life. And the fact that he is always there, of course.

Alice Eve, like Rihanna, to celebrate Christmas in Barbados. The motive of her not as well known (relatives there are many) but it seems to me that there's just really cool.

There has visited and Cara Delevingne, recently girlfriend Rea.

Paul McCartney and his wife Nancy at the island of St. Barts.

Romantic walks hardly differ from each other:

Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber

Lauren Silverman and Simon Cowell (oh what a couple of crazy, Lauren became pregnant by Simon, married to another man)

Tags

See also

New and interesting