Photos of players

Meet Igor Mickiewicz. He is interested in football for over 25 years, and still loves to be photographed with the players of football clubs. It has a unique collection of more than 700 pictures with the stars of world football. The most interesting photos and a brief interview devoted fans looking on.

- Football fond of more than 25 years - begins his story Igor. - The street where grown, was football: all rooting for Minsk "Dynamo". I tried to attend every home match. Sometimes we had to run to par. And to be photographed with the players decided later, and for the sake of interest.
But photographs are not all in a row, but only with those who have spoken and to play for their country. It's a great honor for every player.
There is no difference: Armenian team or Holland. For example, a few years ago together with the Donetsk "Metalurg" visited Minsk Henrik Mkhitaryan. Then the midfielder was a little-known, and is now playing in Dortmund, "Borussia».

Before the match, which is going to go on, always I scan the roster opponent - looking for "collections". For example, in Zagreb "Locomotive", play with our "Dynamo" coach Tomislav Ivkovic - participant of the World Cup 1982. It reflects from the penalty spot Maradona! Suitable person can be found in unexpected teams. In Minsk, together with the "Crouau" came Ricardas Benyushis having behind 22 matches for the national team.
The first player, who was photographed with Igor, Vitaly Kutuzov.
- His BATE just came to us in Molodechno. Vitaly saw in the stands - he had not played for some reason. After the match went, "Vitaly, you can ask for an autograph and photo on the memory"? I agreed immediately.

It was then that the collector decided to "scalp" as he calls the photos to the player in each game. Now his collection of over seven hundred cards. Most often Igor photographed after matches.
- Alexander Hleb caught in the "Dinamo-Yuni" after meeting "Dynamo" - FC BATE Borisov. He walked to the bus, I asked for a photo. Wait a minute, I said just put the bag on the bus. Thought not released. But Gleb professional - came out. I photographed and signed four photos with.

The collection includes a photo with all the players in our team, but Alexander Kulchiy. Somehow it did not happen. Autograph took and could not take a picture now. For a long time I am trying to catch Maxim Romashchenko. After one match to him was not his way. Another began at an inconvenient time - decided not to go. But the third time Max was able to wait. By the way, after the match, Bernd Stange has ceased to call for the national team midfielder. That was lucky!

Foreign stars better waiting near the hotel, said Igor.
- A few hours before the game "molodezhek" Belarus and Italy in the play-off of the European Championship went to the hotel "Europe" where Italians lived. My goal has been the head coach Pierluigi Casiraghi guests. It surprised that near the hotel there was no security and people in general. This allowed not only to take pictures with Casiraghi, but with Macheda and Ranokkya.

Well, they went out one by one - were more likely to catch a few. But the Japanese Borisov immediately after the match again went to the bus. Well at least Keisuke Honda was able to catch.

Incidentally, the hotel guards are not allowed to take pictures inside. When waiting for the Bosnians, allowed just sit and drink tea. And strictly warned that if I shoot kicked. After waiting more than two hours.
And once the protection of "Europe" to swing, and I managed to sneak in, and then take a picture with Eduardo da Silva. However, then I still kicked out - the remaining Croats waited in the street.

In addition, many obstacles repairs Belarusian police.
- Leaving the hotel head coach of the Dutch national team Dick Advocaat. I went over to him and ask an autograph, but then the police raid and begin to push. He eventually signed, but it was sloppy. Photography, of course, did not have time to do. And when the British came to our hotel near the riot police paddy wagon general set and did not let anyone. But when in February this year visited Paris Saint-Germain, I had no protection, no riot. The players came out quietly.
Everything is not always smooth. Cases when Igor have to go home without a trophy.
- Together with the Bulgarian team came Lothar Matthaus, needs no introduction. I waited out, at the hotel. And he did not even pay attention to me - got on the bus and left. It's a shame, because before all Lothar talked normally, photographed and signed autographs.
Marc Overmars themselves "scared." The Dutch stayed at the hotel "Minsk". I and several other people were around the corner, not to light up. Suddenly he went by himself and headed in the direction of GUM. We catch up surrounded. Pull the card for paintings, but then someone started grabbing him by the arms. Mark quickly signed it and ran away.
Much in such cases depends on the player.
- Africans are out of competition. Always smiling, always cheerful. There is never any problems. Ready to meet with Guy Stephan Essam, print photos, where it in the form of "Terek". He recognized himself, smiled.

Baba Adam - all handsome! Minsk "Dynamo" played in Molodechno. I came an hour before the match. I see: the players get off the bus. Adam stopped. Communicate. He said something, smiling. Meanwhile, the team came on the field. Coaches him: "Go to workout!" He waved his hand in response, they say, wait!

But Andriy Shevchenko does not like to be photographed. I met him at the hotel in 2000. He was convincing. In the end, he agreed, but with glasses. This photo fuck ...

His most memorable "scalp" said Igor photo with Arrigo Sacchi.
- It was very unexpected. We stand with a friend near the hotel "Europe" and wait for Casiraghi. Here comes some bald uncle. And other issues, "Lord, there is a Arrigo Sacchi!" Come to him, "Sacchi?» - «Si». Holds out a piece of paper and a marker. It is a pity that was photographed with glasses. And you want to see your eyes.

In such a hobby Igor takes a lot of time and money. One has to travel well in different cities and even countries.
- I work on the railroad - more or less pay. On moving enough. Sometimes Belarus and CIS subscribe free ticket. Because of visas is not possible to travel to the West, so often happen in Russia. It is impossible to visit the neighbors - the police stopped at every turn! I came to see the European Cup, but so far from the station to the metro came three times to check documents. Then five o'clock stood in line at the Red Square. He went into the room, and I immediately: "You can only make one shot." The result was not so.
In the final itself, "Manchester United" - "Chelsea" did not hit. Although I was offered a ticket for 300 euros. But the thought that expensive. I looked on the big screen and went home.
Despite the fact that Igor is often on the road, at home with understanding the relative enthusiasm.
- I am pleased to do it. When turn on the TV and see a football player, I remember how and when photographed with him or an autograph. Maybe even I talked a little bit. It brings me joy. And Rodney understand. True, the wife sometimes asks, "Why? It's a waste of money and time. " I try to explain, but you have to be in my place, to feel it. Therefore always say: "Choose - or go to the bar, or on the football." He replied: "Well, go to the football».

Source: goals.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting