Kazaky

What associations do you have when you hear the word "Cossack"? Brutal Warriors, with chubami and mustache, wide shirts and trousers ... So? I thought so too until the last minute. But seeing the Ukrainian group clip «Kazaky», he questioned his knowledge!

Now «Kazaky» - it is incomparable, shocking and sexy guys with mad plastique and choreography. They also sing, but there is not a special gift hear.

«Kazaky» - this is a completely new project, which appeared in the Ukrainian music industry. Nothing like this has not happened. Let it be said that the boys lapped up the idea of ​​dancing in high heels in Lady Gaga's video for the song «Alejandro». So what. But as they dance! They are the envy of any dancer. No wonder the guys have put the choreography, because two of them are professional dancers:

Oleg Zhezhel - choreographer

Arthur ARCHIBASE - the first category ballet dancer

Two other members of the group - even the students, but a child engaged in music and dance

. Kirill Fedorenko - the main voice of the project, acted as dancer at Eurovision, Jurmala

Stas Pavlov - the youngest participant of the project, a favorite of the public

Guys are accused in an open propaganda of homosexuality, but is it really gay guys - nobody knows. In an interview, the group said that some of its members for a long time happily in love with girls. My opinion - it's just the image. I must say, they are able to support it. And what is interesting: their audience - people with different sexual orientation. Outside the CIS «Kazaky» - Camye real gay! Well, because it is necessary to somehow stay in show business!

The band's style of dance - Waasking, which at the time came up with just gays to attract the attention of their loved ones. The guys also show style, passion, magic plastic in the mix with incredible stunts on a 12-centimeter stiletto

To the question "Why do you dance in heels?" Guys respond that way bearing holds better, although sometimes they act in sneakers.

Many designers want to get "Kazatchkov" for their shows. The boys have already performed on Dsquared2 shows in Milan and Anouki Bicholla

What else will surprise us «Kazaky»? In the meantime, let us rejoice, as the men dance. It may, whenever they want!

Tags

See also

New and interesting