Ship

I have long wanted to add a post about teplohoda.Postroit build a house or to make repairs in the apartment, many can, and build a boat ... In general pristupim.Byla old dream of building their own teplohoda.I here with a limited budget and the sea of ​​enthusiasm decided. from sheets of iron emerges inverted shape of the nose

and stern.

The case is already on the stocks, crashing water cannon

add-on sealing seams salona.proverka

Future engine room

and interior

Captain Eugene inspects workplace-cutting (iron primed conducted glazing).

The body removed from the plant, covered with an awning for tёplenkih of days waiting for further work.

Spring, work has begun to boil, meeting at meste.Salon sheathed and impregnated ognebiozaschitoy.PSnebolshaya mystery, which was used for the caller?

body painting superdorogoy paint (20000 rub.za liter)

stacking blocks buoyancy

body colored, glazed established salon.

Launching. Great holiday for the washing-booked a bus friends.

The bottle is broken the first time !!! Splits my wife about this adventure, she did not know she had abdominal future kapitanchik, photo below.

sea ​​trials

Register with shipbuilder talk with kapitanom.Dva window sperdi-in captain rubku.Zakupleny life jackets and a lot more then started finishing otdeka.

In the harbor, work on finishing touches still a lot, but takes pride in their work

Emerges cabin, controls

Furnishings, prompting gloss.

the long-awaited ending

In rabote.Otdelno want to say that the ship was built to work in St. Petersburg, so the size and height of the cabin and wheelhouse are conditioned characteristics of local rivers and canals, and of course bridges!

This kapitanchik born during the time of construction, the way the ship was built for the first 9 months, so for us it is also a kind of child.

post is the first time, I think it will be interesting! Ask questions.

--img24--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting