Powersave lamp

Already some times wonder: whether to use these lamps? Are they decent and burn as quickly as usual "light bulbs Ilyich", and even more nimble. It is interesting to know, what is your experience of "community" with these lights?
On the Internet a lot of opinions on this subject, and everyone thinks differently. Some think so: "Most likely the company raised about the effectiveness and efficiency of these lamps - it was just hidden advertising a new product market, which was intended to start selling these bulbs.
In terms of finances, they do not stand any criticism - they are more common in the 8-10 bulbs. Timing of work claimed by the manufacturer, they are not kept and also gradually lose brightness. Saving electricity obviously does not pay them the difference in cost.
And the problems with the disposal of energy saving lamps in our conditions, it is difficult to be solved. »

More like this: "The cost of lamps:
 - Lamp Philips GENIE 18W CW E27 - 165 rubles.
 - Philips Standard A-shape clear Incandescent A55, 75W, 230V, E27 Transp. - 18 rubles.
Overpayment for energy-saving lamps will be: 165 - 18 = 147 rubles.

The cost of kWh of electricity - 2, 57 rubles.
In the month of 30 days, 4 hours = 120 hours.
Incandescent: 120 hours * 0 * 2 075 kW, 57 rub. / KWh = 23, 13 rub.
Energy-saving lamp: 120 hours * 0 * 2 018 kW, 57 rub. / KWh = 5, 55 rubles.
Benefit for a month due to energy savings will amount to 23, 13 - 5, 55 = 17, 58 rub.

After how many months this work will pay off only energy-saving lamp 147/17, 58 = 8, 36 months.

But whether the energy-saving lamp will last without losing much brightness? Anyway serve you?

In addition to the calculations it was taken expensive incandescent, and because they have, and at lower prices. So the cost-effectiveness of energy-saving lamps - it's probably a myth. »

Or: "If you observe basic safety rules, handled with care, do not bash them, not to allow them children, do not use in a damp environment or where the wiring is faulty or possible disruptions of electricity, such a lamp will serve you faithfully . And energy consumption is reduced by almost half, if not more (the account to pay exactly twice per month less than usual), so the question is "whether they will be paid back at all" disappears, it really is very cost-effective option. I would recommend you take one on trial, popolzuetes month and you will see the result. And there already decide whether or not to change all the bulbs to energy saving. »

Another option: "Perhaps they are saving some energy, but personally I find it hard to determine this. He himself the power consumption of one light bulb is not so great and not significantly affect the general indicator of energy consumption per month. But one thing I know for sure that this is the light long enough. And the light from these lamps is much nicer than the yellow light of incandescent bulbs. »

Honestly, I have a desire to stock up kresalom :)
What do you think?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting