The precedent created! 37 thousand hryvnia for damage to the machine on a bad road

A resident of Kiev made from utility payments Kievatodor 37 thousand hryvnia for damages due to the poor condition of the road car.
In particular, Stanislav Sinyuk said today that he was able to convince the court that the two disks, two tires, front bearing and strut his Honda broke down because of the pits on Gostomel highway in March 2010. As a result, he was able to sue Kyivavtodor 37 thousand UAH for the repair.
"At its Honda Accord I ran over a pothole on the first kilometer Hostomel highway. Pit depth was from 10 to 47 cm and a length of 1 to 5 meters. All the inspectors have measured, photographed and convinced me that it would be drawn up on road service employees. But the promise is not kept written, that the road is in good condition with minor pits a maximum depth of 4 cm, "- said Sinyuk. The driver did not give up and made the protocol on official DEU Sviatoshynsky area, and then won the case in court.
The newspaper also writes that the Kyiv Appellate Economic Court recently ruled that Shevchenko rayupravleniya Kyivavtodor paid 27 thousand UAH for accident damaged van Lanos, driven by a resident of Kiev Yuri Chudnovets. The lawsuit filed against the management Kyivavtodor insurance company. As a result, the court ruled that have been violated "rules of road safety during maintenance hatch economy».
"I saw Luke. In front of me was driving a minibus, which it slightly raised. Left and right of me were machines, but because it was impossible to maneuver. I touched the door, and it spun right into my tank. I flew with its range into the oncoming lane, drove three rows and ran into the fence. Lucky that no one was hurt, and I suffered only morally - for two hours to recover. Bottom machine was completely broken, and the door was sticking straight into the gas tank. Surprisingly, that did not explode. Were ambulance, police, fire and water are poured gasoline and oil, "- said the driver.
Chief engineer Vasily Melnichenko Kyivavtodor told the newspaper that in 2012-2013, the company has registered six complaints from drivers who say bad roads cause accidents.
"The district will indemnify Daewoo Lanos owner. The other five cases still in court proceedings. They concern the state of the roads in the winter. Drivers say that slippery road led to a clash, "- said Melnichenko.
In addition, Kyivavtodor note that for major repairs of roads Kiev need 20 billion hryvnia, as the pavement of the capital have already worked 2-3 lifetime.
"The roads that need repair, have not been repaired already 2-3 life. A major repairs should be carried out after each life, which lasts 12-15 years. For example, Victory Avenue has not been repaired for 30 years, "- said in Kyivavtodor.
According to authorities, road maintenance is not carried out due to lack of funding, "This is due to the fact that there was no money. Simply do not have money. Therefore, we do emergency repairs, remove the pits, and in the summer do the so-called "average repair." Major repairs are carried out on one or two streets per year maximum. Last year, for example, we did Lesya Ukrainka Boulevard and Prospect Bazhana ».
Kyivavtodor previously reported that the situation on the roads of Kiev will improve in a few weeks. "We have banned his subordinates to violate the technology repairs and carefully control the quality of their performance. Every 3-5 days liquidated new emergency section, "- said the director of the corporation George Glinsky.
source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting