Odessa beaches (38 photos)

Odessa beaches - it's something: a fantastic hybrid mangy sovdepovskogo sanatorium, frozen in time co-operative mayhem perestroika the late 80s and ... dyavolski beautiful girls without complexes. The first thought that came to me as soon as I was on the beach, was as follows: there is a time machine, and I went back to my childhood!

What I remember Soviet resorts like Sochey and Crimea, as there is a child with her mother and grandmother, so there it stays. Although it took more than 20 years - absolutely nothing has changed. Looking ahead, I stress that I myself for all 4 days stay at the hotel on the beach Langeron so not once bathed. There are a couple of reasons: first, I came to Odessa to see friends and poizuchat controversial Ukrainian-Moldovan border, and secondly, I'm not spoiled the roof of Odessa sea and sun (and now, sitting in 34 degree heat, I dream of the ice period), the benefit from my house to the sea five minutes on foot. Yet this apparent chaos and shabby have their own charm. Here, far from Antalya, here lousy service for big money, crooks are sheared money at every step, and yet ...

As you know from the first lines of this post - I'm not a fan of the sea, because he lived close to the sea for many years. Well aware of those who once a year sees the sea and dreams about it - there is a different situation. Moreover, any different seas, oceans and lakes seen countless, so there is nothing to compare. And that's what I say - you will not find anywhere else so many beautiful girls on the beaches of Odessa. Such concentration thereof. As said, the Georgians, who lived in my hotel: "We have in Batumi is the same sea, but there is soooo girls." We had come to the conclusion that, if removed from the beaches of the female component of the landscape, there will be anguish on the background of the lack of infrastructure, rather squalid conditions and general unkempt. And it is true: like the second largest city in Ukraine and in the recreation area since the collapse of the USSR did not put a penny. For a while, you can pull on the old share, but then what?

Looking at the following pictures, you might think that Odessa beaches packed with vacationers. But it is not. The fact is that all sorts of crooks, kryshuemoe police, has selected most of the beaches and introduced an entrance fee to "furnished areas." But prices have introduced not weak so that the people migrated en masse to those pieces of the coast, where else bespredelschik hand could not reach -

Unwilling to pay for the right to swim in the sea, people have to go down into the water, even here, in a place absolutely not adapted for swimming and even dangerous -

And this is - paid beach, mind you, people ten times less. It would seem that a person has a choice: if you want - to swim for free at another beach, do not want to - go to a paid, where beds and fewer people. That's just about all beaches paid, coast literally sliced ​​traders as pie -

The following photo is a fun, dog and the inscription on the right - Hot Dog -

Toilet type "john", input 3 hryvnia that much based on local wages. Therefore, people tend to defecate in the corners and in the bushes, from which the nearest green area smells like a barn there -

Pointers to the toilet literally everywhere, on every corner and in every shop. There are two reasons: the sellers are tired travelers respond to the question "where the toilet", and secondly, on the beaches of competition between the toilet and there is a barter "You send the suffering in our toilet, but instead we allow you to attend our free toilet" -

The shortest way to the beach in the city lies here on this goat paths -

A typical example of a paid beach - it is almost empty -

Entrance fee is collected 20-30 hryvnia, depends on greed merchants and day of the week (I think the weekend - more) -

Where crest has passed - there is nothing to do two Jews ©. Folk wisdom

Laugh, laugh, and money are all fighting for: toilet, beach, parking, shower. If you show up for the Odessa beach without cash, you'll swim tightly shoulder to shoulder with thousands of other accidents, write (sorry) for the bush, trying not to step in the biological heaps lying on the sand with prevalence of cigarette butts and beer caps, and you do not take a shower anywhere - go home salty. You could even drive to your hotel will not be free - you will need rogues 7 hryvnia for the right to land at the hotel. If you are traveling by taxi, the taxi driver you ask these same 7 hryvnia - and he has to pay them to drop off you to the beach.

Let's count, how much it will cost you swimming in the relatively clean place where you can lie down quietly, sunbathe and swim without straining and jostling:

1. Parking - 7 hryvnia,

2. Pay the beach - 50-100 hryvnia,

3. Toilet 3-5 hryvnia,

4. Shower 3-5 hryvnia.

Let me remind you that for $ 1 give 8 hryvnia. Accordingly, you are giving for the right to lie down on the shore of 7 + 50 + 5 + 5 = 67 hryvnia ($ 8). With the average salary in the city at $ 200 and the average pension of $ 50 - a lethal amount.

Add to this the price fixing all the beach restaurants and cafes. You will never dine in less than 100 hryvnia ($ 13). Offers a "business lunch for 30 hryvnia" bulletin closer to the dinner, should not be taken literally. As we were told in a cafe: "If you want mashed potatoes with chopped tomatoes and a glass of mineral water - I think that dinner, this is a business lunch." As a comparison, in my favorite restaurants network "Puzata Hata" you can really passable dinner for 30 hryvnia, you will not just soup, salad and rice / mashed potatoes, but even chop. And for 100 hryvnia we ate in "Puzata Hut" together, including the brew and sweets.

By the way, as soon as I left Odessa, as people took the law into their own hands (or rather, in the hands of the hero of "Star Wars"), and at least temporarily blew unlimited barriers, expelling gatherers money. Beauty, is not it? Darth Vader it took over.

People who do not want to pay the money swindlers have to take a shower in urban runoff. Looks like a nightmare, you will agree. There clean and adults and children. According to local water there "pure". On the question of why they think that it is clean, was the reply: "Well I do not stink same».

Meanwhile, dusk -

Beach emptied -

However, the deserted beach not mean that you can now freely swim. As soon as I walked to the water and threw the jeans (not even in order to swim, and so his legs to help), originated as a kind of gloomy subject and stated that the beach is paid and I owe him 50 hryvnia. Being sent nafig, he proposed "at least 10 ...". But the mood to join with them in any "business" relationships have arisen, I said "take me to court." He chuckled, "Greedy what you" and left. Then experts suggested to me, they say, there is nothing in vain to argue with the protection of the beach, go SBI-about-it there, there is a piece of the beach is free. But I was lazy. Returned to the hotel. Tomorrow I say goodbye to Odessa.

Happy - Pay -

Tags

See also

New and interesting