Jessica Hart

As you know, November 13 took place from the most hyped megashou underwear in the world Victoria's Secret - catwalk "angels." As guest musicians, buffoons at this time were a rock band Fall Out Boy and country princess Taylor Swift. One of the models Jessica Hart Angels Wwd.com in an interview expressed his opinion on the performances Taylor

The vocal abilities of the singer Hart does not question, but prospects in the modeling business, she she did not see any. Asked by journalists whether Swift would, according to Jessica, to take place in the lineup, "angels," she answered in the negative:

"I think she's a wonderful person, but I do not think it could be one of us. We (I mean all models of Victoria's Secret, are working in this business for 14-15 years, and during this time each gained confidence and experience. Experimental model - the standard angel Victoria's Secret. In order to feel confident on the podium, you need to stay in this industry for a long time ... »

Fans Taylor, on the contrary, believe that the singer performed at the podium is very confident and "sparkle"

It should be noted that Hart modeling career really began 15 years when it was noticed by the coach at the mall one of the agencies. With brand Victoria's Secret Jessica cooperating since 2012

Tags

See also

New and interesting