Star priests

There are stars that are known not only for his roles or songs, but many more - some of its parts. Painfully this part they have issued. For example, some prominent bust, there is the voice of others, and some have become famous for its fifth point. Type: your ass - face of our scene:))

Undoubtedly, the most famous (and distinguished) pop star belongs to the cinema legend Brigitte Bardot.

That it is the first start of scruple and without compunction to demonstrate his fifth point. The men around the world have died and are dying still, despite the fact that the very Bardot has long been of interest mainly to historians and prosecutors. What is there: And God Created Woman. God created the ass!

Another quite impressive ass belongs to Jennifer Lopez.

Her name and even sometimes - Jennifer Popes. Do not bum, but a dream! What's the voice, what you mean. Here it is - the greatest talent of Jennifer Lopez.

Not a bad ass Britney Spears. It Was. Once upon a time. Sorry, it rarely shows its audience. But sometimes at parties or on the stage, or occasionally on the old pics yet seen.

Ohhh! Madonna is still - even royal ass. But the Queen and be all royal. Including pop. Agree?

Scarlett Johansson shows her ass very gently, but she still is, and it is itself nothing.

And why is it (in the sense of the priest) directors so poorly in the movies show, we can say not at all, eh? Sometimes it becomes a pity. After all, Scarlett is not only a huge charisma and acting talent, but also a very decent data on the second 90. Enjoy!

In short, there are a lot of good stellar ass, but I personally like most here is this:

Belongs ass named Gerard Butler.

What? It wow ass, just the female taste. I mean, I like a woman more inclined to get involved in male ass than women, and there's nothing you can do about it:))).

The taste and color of comrades not, so of course you can also write, and what an ass like you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting