Monica stripped ...

It has long wanted to write about this woman, but I, unfortunately, do not have enough words to describe its beauty, femininity and sensuality.

Just imagine - play for their entire lives as "unworthy", according to grandmothers at the door and your teacher of literature, role - prostitutes, fallen women, girls windy, serdtseedok - and remain an idol, a goddess. This is something there.

Let's recall the "very same" role Monica:

1) "Malena", dir. Giuseppe Tornatore 2000

Maleny want all the men in the neighborhood, just as a woman hated neighbor. She is beautiful and can not be sexy.

"I was 13 when I first saw her. As time passed, I have loved many women, and when we were close, they asked if I would remember them? And I said, yes, I will remember you. But the only one I will never forget - one that is never asked. Malena ยป.

2) "irreversible", dir. Gaspar Noe, 2002

Alex, played by Monica at the beginning of the movie maniac rapes. Actually, this is the most remarkable part of the film - a ten physiological disgusting shocking scene.

3) "The Passion of the Christ", dir. Mel Gibson 2004

In the film, thankfully, is not heinous rape and dirty sex scenes, but the heroine Bellucci - Maria Magdalena, has traditionally been considered, you know who.

4) "How Much Do You Love Me?", Dir. Bertrand Blier, 2005

Prostitute Daniela "bought" a middle-aged, not very healthy office worker Francois. She has to live with a man until he had run out of money ... Love, of course, defeats the wealth.

5) "Shoot 'Em Up", dir. Michael Davis, 2006

The scene where the heroine Monica Bellucci makes love with the hero of Clive Ouena, I can revise forever ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting