Beauty - a terrible force

If beauty - a terrible force, that talented people have a controversial appearance, in my opinion, an incredible appeal. When the tire of watching licked, always stylish, to the tips of the ears of the perfect tuning of beautiful women, they come: a very peculiar, quite ugly, often shocking, certainly bright stars.

I present my collection of the most notable celebrities ugly. Some of them are incredibly talented, someone always by fate at the hearing (Amendment: the will of the pope known or husband). We begin to be terrified!

Winner of five awards "Grammy", singer, dancer and DJ Lady Gaga.

A striking example of how the external unattractiveness can be not only interesting, but also sexy. That only is the video for the song «Alessandro».

Apparently, the Italian roots Gaga affected parts such as the nose.

The wife of the late Kurt is widely known for its vulgar behavior Courtney is often called "The Merry Widow". She that in 20, 45: whiskey, dancing, rock and roll!

Colorful Mme.

Well, not a lady. Well, now all that is there in the morning violets breathe?

Courtney was once nominated for the "Golden Globe" for his role in the film "The People vs. Larry Flynt": talent this woman is undoubtedly present. She just walks like more than work.

That's what has prompted our rock singer "Maru" breasts on stage to shine a bad example is contagious!

It is awful. It was scary. Sometimes even disgusting. And it's incredibly talented, unique and sexy. Mr. John Gavin Malkovich.

What a charming manyachina!

What a pity that his entire career in the movies, where it was quite "tasty" roles, John has never won an Oscar, although he was twice nominated.

Neither "Last Top" is not without this character. I would say more, Marilyn Manson is the standard of ugliness, and built on what his career.

One day a friend of mine, when we were 15, she said that she had a new idol: cool, unusual, talented musician: so took my acquaintance with Marilyn.

Teenagers have always been for the freedom of expression.

This young representative Osbournes never was a slender figure and delicate taste. Agree, only liberated man allow himself to an already controversial appearance purposefully do even more questionable.

Once the scandal broke because of the cover of a music album Kelly: her singer looked pretty postroynevshey that actually turned out to be a photoshop, far from the actual size of the girl. Such bases nobody expected: described as "ugly", sit in the back for your complexion.

Rounding out the winner of the "Oscar", the most famous in the world of fatty-loser, Renee Zellweger.

I am sincerely surprised that the actress with such appearance often give the role of cute and kind beauties. That's what it means, beauty comes from within.

Interestingly, among the former friends Rene many beautiful men. The hypothesis of "Opposites attract" is confirmed.

If there was a choice in front of me: the talent or beauty, I would prefer the first because I think that beautiful - a lot, but still need to look interesting. Or maybe I'm just making excuses for his "ugly"? Let them, but on the already proven hypothesis men I have one of the other beautiful! In this situation, I agree. :-)

Photo: socialitelife.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting