Royal Dress

That took a long-awaited royal wedding. England earned $ 176, 5 million. One of the most popular queries became «queen i'd like to fuck». The main intrigue of the event - princess dress - disclosed. All are now engaged in discussions as famous dress Kate Middleton looks like a famous dress Grace Kelly ... Discuss the difference?

The dress should be "simple, but elegant, feminine, noble, and not necessarily a king majestic. And most importantly, the dress should not overshadow the beauty of the bride. " So thought Helen Rose, creator of the dress Grace Kelly. In addition, for the royal wedding dresses need a long train and lace. All this "style requirements" and etiquette, and this largely determines the cut.

Here such here the Internet is full Photoshop.

What first strikes the eye? Corset and lace bodice. Corset waist and makes chiseled silhouette, lace make the dress sexy and at the same time traditional, elegant and suggestive. I must say - hundreds of dresses, precisely because the idea is on the surface. And there the similarity ends.

Unlike the first one. Leaf.
Kate - one-piece dress fastens on the back. Grace - buttoned. The dress is fastened on the chest.

The difference between the second. Neckline and collar.
Grace - a collar under the throat, giving majesty. Kate - flirty, trendy, maximum deep cut, which many of the modern fashion, but nothing royal.

Unlike the third. Skirt.
Grace - not immediately noticeable complex cut skirt under the "bell", makes the figure more feminine princess and alludes to 18th century France. Kate - an ordinary triangle, straight and simple like a Hollywood red carpet. For example, Spain, 16. Nothing interesting.

The difference between the fourth. Flex.
Grace - a complex and beautiful trail, beaded, jewelry and so on. Kate - just two meters of fabric.
In order to once again to see this is to see thumbnails dress Grace and the dress itself in the museum.

Do you want to be like Kate Middleton? It's simple. And Grace Kelly unique.

P.S. By the way, the cut dresses Princess Diana, too, compared with the cut of the dress Grace Kelly. In my opinion not at all like.

Tags

See also

New and interesting