Photos of Lady Diana

Compare husband Prince Uilyami Kate Middleton with Princess Diana began long before the royal wedding. Lady Di was the darling of the whole people, the living embodiment of all the virtues. The British built it in the status of living icons, the same thing is happening now, and Kate (note the photo Princess in paparazzi-Chronicle - wherever it appears, people greeted her like a goddess. Who among the politicians can boast such an attitude)?) . But that's the very Diana was not a pleasant experience - a life in the family of Windsor were not the sugar. Links husband with his mistress Camilla Parker Bowles, the authoritarian character in-law, the need to be perfect in everything that people were happy - all this unspeakably oppressed Lady Di, but to abandon this was impossible. Her tragic fate is known to all. Oh, I would not like to see my dear Princess Kate walked in her footsteps (I'm not referring to the tragic death, God forbid). Rumor has it that the Queen had pressure on young daughter with the requirement as soon as possible to give birth to an heir ...

This collection contains rare photos Lady Di in different years

Photos from surveillance cameras in the elevator of the hotel. Diana and her last boyfriend Dodi Al Fayed in a few hours before the accident that claimed the life of Princess

Tags

See also

New and interesting