Star Audrey

I'll be honest. For this post, I was preparing for a long time. My belief - to write about such a value as Audrey, you need to thoroughly mature. Today, all the stars "rose." May 4, 1929 Audrey Hepburn was born. That she was destined to become one of the greatest actresses of American cinema and the most beautiful women of the twentieth century.

Probably, there is no sense to retell the whole life of Audrey Hepburn. This was not just written and told. I want to write about it anyway. Highlight those moments her great life, which is really amazing and admirable.

It turns out that old Audrey maternal highest number of representatives of European nobility, and even the English king Edward III. Therefore it is not surprising how easily and dignity she carried an invisible crown and the title of princess popular all his life.

Initially at birth was given the name of the actress Audrey Kathleen Ruston. Later, her father was attached to his name mate - Hepburn. So Audrey has gained a double surname Hepburn Ruston.

Childhood and adolescence actress passed in Nazi-occupied Netherlands. This chapter in the life of the future star was for her the most difficult test.

Once Audrey was literally on the verge of death. Fleeing during the occupation, she was forced to hide from the Nazis in a cellar of a house. There's a company voracious rats she spent almost a month. From the food she was just a loaf of bread and some apples. When Audrey got out of his ill-fated asylum and returned home, relatives would not even see her alive. But that was not cheerful character of Audrey Hepburn, to renounce life.

The actress called laughter as their primary remedy for all ills. Indeed, looking at her sincere smile and a sincere, you just want to smile back.

Before it was impossible to resist. Even today, 18 years after her passing away, the army of fans Audrey Hepburn continued to join the new "volunteers».

Very aptly magnetism Audrey said director and screenwriter Billy Wilder, "kissed her on the cheek God».

On the theater stage and its partners became the most striking and handsome men in Hollywood: Cary Grant, Gregory Peck, Humphrey Bogart, William Holden, Fred Astaire.

As Gregory Peck admitted himself, the best Christmas gift for him would be just another joint with Audrey Hepburn movie.

Audrey was a stunningly stylish and had good taste.

The world-renowned manufacturer of Barbie dolls company Mattel even released my name in honor of the doll heroine Holly Hepburn Gollaytli of the painting "Breakfast at Tiffany's».

It's nice that during the life she had rendered to all the honors and rewards commensurate with her acting talent.

A significant part of the life of Audrey Hepburn devoted to the needy of the third world countries. Languages ​​5 (!) Languages ​​(English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian) was very helpful in her community work.

Bangladesh, Vietnam, Somalia, Ethiopia, Honduras - which only crannies of the world did not attend Audrey to save starving children.

In old age, until his death, Hepburn was able to remain the same uniquely beautiful.

With his son Sean.

Where legend has found his eternal rest.

And finally a few photos without any comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting