This woman has proven that the ideal size of clothes just does not exist

Once Dean shoemaker (Deena Shoemaker) I was organizing the closet and going through things, I noticed how much different the sizes of all of her pants. She tried them and found that the pants and shorts 46 size fit perfect, exactly the same as the 48th and 52nd.

"And then I remembered about his work with adolescent girls for 6 years. Countless children were talking about diets and discussed the unhealthy ways to lose weight. I tried to convince them not to skip meals, catching them when they tried to induce vomiting to get rid of recently eaten.

But today everything fell into place. Let me explain: it's no secret that models and Actresses mercilessly photoshop before placing on the cover of magazines. And this form a false idea of how should look the perfect female body.

But what can I do when a teenager 9-16 years see what is included in the category of "plus size"? To explain the girl how to process pictures models is one thing, but how to convince her that clothing size on the label is a lie, too? How can I convince her not to skip lunch for the next month, just because supposedly the size is not perfect?"

Then Dina posted this collage on Facebook to show how much we are misled by the numbers on the labels.

She was hoping that some of the girls with whom she worked in the past will see this post. But the result surpassed all expectations — more than 57 000 people to do repost this entry on your page.

"The most important thing society can doto change an unhealthy tendency to leanness is to focus on health, not on size, and remember that these two things are not always connected.

No difference, 44-th size you are or the 58th, know that these options do not define your beauty. Don't let society dictate what you should be. You are beautiful exactly as you are", says Dean, and we with it completely agree.

Photos on the preview Deena Shoemaker/facebook
According to the materials Deena Shoemaker

See also
8 signs that help to distinguish the sincere person from the hypocrite
The journalist studied over 500 millionaires and made an interesting conclusion about their families
This man is sure that once married — not to live with one woman

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/etot-muzhchina-uveren-chto-odnazhdy-zhenitsya-ne-znachit-zhit-s-odnoj-zhenschinoj-1405615/

Tags

See also

New and interesting