Star couple of friends and girlfriends

There are such stellar couple of friends and girlfriends, who, in general, to be expected, for example, Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston became friends on the set of "Friends" and become true friends. But there are such odd couple that is anyone's guess - what brought these people together? Friendship, after all, is not love - then choose not to heart, and quite rationally.

Demi Lovato and Kim Kardashian shared 12 years, they went from completely different social classes - but that does not prevent them to be friends, and their tweeters are constantly full of references to each other.

Stinging and sarcastic Chelsea Handler seems to be the opposite of a cute Jennifer Aniston - but they share a strong friendship, and they even spent Thanksgiving together.

It seems like Snoop Dogg and David Beckham have nothing in common, except for tattoos - but shortly after moving to the United States Beckham family friends with Snoop, and now they are with David even run her clothing line.

I would like to know what all can speak Elizabeth Hurley and Pamela Anderson, when they were alone. But the fact remains - they have been friends for over 10 years.

And that can bind the unfortunate ex-wife of Charlie Sheen Brooke Mueller, the mother of his twins, and socialite Paris Hilton?

Busey Phillips and Michelle Williams met on the set of the series "Summer is our hope," and the meeting turned into a surprisingly strong friendship - they even go along on the carpet, to the same Philipps is godmother to her daughter Michelle, Matilda.

Even more difficult to understand what links the 36-year-old Dax Shepard and 52 uhletnego Tom Arnold - but Dax was even best man at the wedding of Tom in the past year!

The famous chef Mario Batali and showman Jimmy Fallon will likely represent a successful symbiosis: Jimmy takes fifty other in his talk show, and that is probably feeding it!

If a little glimpse into the past, we can remember the strange poluromanticheskie relations linking Brooke Shields and Michael Jackson. Brooke insists that between them has never been anything other than friendship.

"How can you call Mel Gibson racist when she spends hours at my house with me and my family?" - Outraged Whoopi Goldberg. "He's a jerk, yes, but not a racist!»

Photo by GettyImage

Tags

See also

New and interesting