Clothing by Victoria Beckham

Yes, yes, everyone already knew that I really like Victoria and her creations in the fashion industry. Today, I take a look at a selection of celebrity creations from VB. Prizna honest, I like all the collections of Wicca, all elegantly and simply, without any feathers, crystals the size of the pan and unimaginable combinations. I am pleased to have bought her a couple of dresses, but unfortunately in our city this afternoon with fire will not find.

Anna Semenovich (IMHO - dress her like a cow saddle)

American singer Katherine Jenkins again in a pale pink dress from the collection of Victoria Beckham Spring-Summer 2011. Apparently this is one of the favorite models of the singer, as She wore it several times already.

Actress Allison Williams visited «Late Show With David Letterman» dark blue dress with pockets of Victoria Beckham collection spring-summer 2012.

American actress Jennifer Lawrence, who plays the main role in the movie "The Hunger Games" at the premiere of the film in Madrid appeared in a dress from the youth line Victoria by Victoria Beckham Fall 2012.

Yesterday, an American actress and best friend Eve Lonoriya Victoria was spotted in a crimson dress from the collection of Victoria Beckham Fall-Winter 2011. Clutch Eve was also a collection of handbags Victoria Autumn-Winter 2011.

Newly mom and pop singer Beyonce appeared in a dark blue dress from the spring-summer collection of Victoria Beckham 2012.

The famous Hollywood actress Julia Roberts on the morning show "Good Morning America!" Appeared in a blue dress by Victoria Beckham of the youth line of spring-summer 2012.

The wife of British Prime Minister Samantha Cameron at a recent event was wearing a burgundy dress with red collar and cuffs of the latest youth line Victoria by Victoria Beckham Fall 2012.

Supermodel Victoria`s Secret angels Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton in a black dress by Victoria Beckham.

Russian TV host and socialite Ksenia Sobchak in the studio for an interview to "Komsomolskaya Pravda" came the yellow dress from the autumn-winter collection of Victoria Beckham.

The well-known American actress Gwyneth Paltrow has long been a fan of clothing from Victoria Beckham. The photo Gwyneth in a dark blue silk trenche from the collection of Victoria Beckham Spring 2012.

American actress Cameron Diaz visited the Vanity Fair Oscar party in the orange evening dress from the spring-summer 2012. As the sun)))

Actress Melissa George visited a BAFTA in a long shimmering black evening dress by Victoria Beckham of the autumn-winter collection 2009.

Loy Vahini to the 20th anniversary of the brand Christian Louboutin in New York wearing a dress from Victoria Beckham's collection of Autumn-Winter 2011.

The famous singer Celine Dion in a beige dress by Victoria Beckham Spring-Summer 2010. Recently, the singer began to appear more often in dresses from Victoria.

Increasingly, Russian beauties appear in public in dresses from Victoria Beckham. I was no exception and Olga cool, wife of the famous composer Igor Krutoy. For the photo shoot Elle magazine she wore a red dress from the collection of Victoria Beckham Fall 2011.

The famous actress Michelle Williams, one of the last social events 18-th annual Awards Season Tea Party appeared in a black and white dress from the collection of Victoria by Victoria Beckham Spring 2012. Victoria even wrote about it in Twitter: My favorite actress Michelle Williams wearing #victoriabeckham! !! LOVE her !!! x vb
My favorite actress Michelle Williams is #victoriabeckham! Love her!!! x VB

Tags

See also

New and interesting