Images of Lindsay Lohan

March 8, 2012

LiLo in Beverly Hills. Compared to what it was before - the sky, and somewhere behind the earth. Several years of smoking, drinking and taking drugs, and then to break out of this cycle ooooooochen and very hard, but it is good that at least tries to Lindsey. Of course, in her youth, she looked much better, but again, that its image in the international women's day did not it gives the former (I believe that the former), "the girl with the habits." Good SUPPORTING from a jeans and bright jackets, T-shirt would be different and it would be just fine. Is that beauty will not return, but at least we should work on the style, and the figure is also over. I do not know, like she came up on the right path, and finally became a redhead! Her pale skin is just not enough color.

March 9, 2012

Lohan leaves the store «Miu-Miu» in Beverly Hills in a luxurious coat. Great image and if the March 8 she was unpretentious clothes, there is already a star of large and small. Brand beautiful things and glasses on the floor face - that's what she needs right now. Shopping uplifting and very exhausting, so it makes a right that goes to the shops, rather than clubs. It's time to think about a career (parallel choosing a new wardrobe, of course), and a few years to think about the family.

March 12, 2012

Lindsay is sent to a Japanese restaurant. The image of the good, for the evening meal most it. Grey skinny jeans sit amazingly, brightens its imperfect form, and from shoes with a sharp nose, I loved it. I am waiting for good weather, and run to buy something like that.

14 March 2012

Valentine's Day LiLo spent alone, enjoying the sunny day and its image. Luke is called "Who in the woods, who for firewood," do not understand what to combine sports and classic stuff? Well it would have looked normal, but it's not normal is! On the exterior of the day it is fresh, glasses again do not fail, but where a bra? M?

March 15, 2012

Spring evening, Lindsay, paparazzi ... a word romance. The image of a very good, and only when really no one sees even better. Leather pants she contraindicated.

March 29, 2012

That is the most expensive out of court, in which Lindsay enjoys his freedom. Now she is free bird. Good or bad remains to be seen, but Lohan in this suit, I remember. It's not often it happens in such a good clothes. Dark turquoise goes to her, and that it is necessary fasonchik. Perhaps the best outfit for her lately.

April 4th, 2012

Lindsay on «Jewelry Show». Surprisingly marvelous lie hair. Clothes like a pity that she was not picked ... Taste it like this is almost absent.

April 4th, 2012

LiLo out of a bar in Los Angeles. It is said that there she drank only soft drink, however for it can not be said ...

April 6, 2012

Lohan again coming out of a bar in high spirits and good things. Black trench coat, picks, thick tights and red shoes - simple transfer, but the image is not trivial. Well, I like it. Reminiscent of her character from the movie "Chapter 27».

April 9, 2012

Sisters Lohan returned from a short shopping. Lindsay looks like put all that was at hand. And all this is somehow out of place ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting