Great movie.

Hugh Laurie

No one could have guessed that skinny, Popeye (but we must pay tribute - with a great sense of humor) klutz series of 90 "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" once it becomes super-screen doctor.

Sean Connery

George Clooney

School years were the worst time in my life, "the eternal bachelor" and "the most charming man in Hollywood" by George Clooney. In high school, the boy hit the paralysis, and about a year his face was half paralyzed - George left eye does not open, he could not eat and drink normally and it earned him the nickname "Frankenstein." But it ended more than well - Clooney was in the TV series "ER", and from there into a great movie. By the way, his later role in the movie much more interesting than the image of Dr. Doug Ross, and the actor over the years, it only gets better - he was to face gray hair, a charming smile and a classic suit Hugo Boss, and we can enjoy its beautiful eyes, both of which are open.

Alan Rickman

Original and will admit that Alan Rickman won my girl's heart is not in the image of the mysterious Professor Severus Snape, and the role of Antoine Rishi - the hero of the great movie "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer." And both of these images Rickman embodied on the screen when the actor was over 50. There is something mysterious about this man and it attracts. And what about his British accent, which, incidentally, is not the merit of Mother Nature, and of Alan. As a child actor had problems with speech due to a congenital defect of the jaw, but this defect (and regular sessions with a speech therapist) gave Rickman famous velvet tone that the BBC uses to create the "perfect male voice."

Anthony Hopkins

Anthony Hopkins started acting long before the role of Hannibal Lecter, but this brilliant killer brought worldwide fame to the actor, the coveted "Oscar" and the love of a woman. In the early work was on Anthony's acting talent and the ability to reincarnation, but about men's charm and appeal was not the question. At the time of the filming of "Silence of the Lambs" actor has knocked 54 years old, and he was inimitable. Of course, women have always liked the bad guys, but then that it was a bloody maniac, so universal love to the lecturer can safely assume that merit charismatic Hopkins. Now the actor 73 and he's still gorgeous.

Brian Austin Green

Husband of Megan Fox, perhaps not quite fit into the company of men who are over, but it definitely is one of those who over the years, it only gets more interesting. We all remember cutie David Silver from our childhood series "Beverly Hills 90210", he was a handsome, so nice. To me the same age came the realization that the man does not have to be angelically beautiful thing - it's charm and energy that emanates from him. Therefore, Brian Austin Green, who 37, I like a lot more of Brian, which 17. Although he will live forever in my childhood memories.

Dave Gahan

Lead singer of «Depeche Mode» in his youth was like a duck - a long, thin neck, a big nose and strange, but fashionable in the 80s, a hairstyle. Naturally, all of the above did not add him to appeal, despite the unparalleled music that he and his team created in those days. Took a couple of decades, the band's sound has changed somewhat (but left all the same great), and with it has changed and Dave himself. He grew up, changed her hair to something more stylish. And what a view!

Tags

See also

New and interesting