Brown-eyed

Since ancient times, brown eyes are considered to be sexy, mysterious and devilishly attractive and bright and the owner of the free woman. How many say 'eyes - a mirror of the soul ", and so the majority of the brown-eyed girls, this is the soul of a strikingly beautiful.

Brown-eyed woman attractive, sensual, witty and sociable, so perfectly infused into any company. Women with brown eyes are incredibly temperamental and amorous, but their main drawback is that they light up too quickly and just as quickly cools down to man. It is not surprising and the fact that many kareglazki hot-tempered, impulsive, capricious, but, thank God, did not conceal his resentment and forgive the person very quickly.

What famous beauties have this stunning eye color?

Vanessa Hudgens

Incredibly beautiful eyes! At least in this photo. Probably all a matter of the right to choose makeup, although in fact the color of it does not. I really like Vanessa's eyes.

Keira Knightley

A person, as opposed to the figure at the Keira Knightley is attractive enough, so no wonder that her eyes are very beautiful. I believe that it would be much better if the brown eye color Kira was a little darker, and she Keira little chubby although this does not apply to the eyes.

Jessica Simpson

Whatever anyone says, but Jessica is quite a nice girl and even today it remains as attractive to many men. Her brown eyes, coupled with blond hair - it's just amazingly harmonious spectacle.

Beyonce Knowles

This diva loves to experiment and do not neglect the change of hair color - it is the brunette, the brown-haired woman, the blonde. Each hair color Beyonce successfully "seasoned" excellent hazel eye color. The good news is that the singer is not wearing the lenses.

Natalie Portman

Sympathy for this actress, I had immediately after the movie "Leon", because it is played brilliantly. And a sincere love for her talent emerged after the "Black Swan." I am impressed by her appearance. It may be different, but the color of her eyes - always with hints of brown.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine I absolutely do not like. The color of her eyes, though attractive, but the look and demeanor of the actress repellent to me.

Rose Mc Gown

"Enchanted" Rose Mc Gown and life is no different than usual. Her looks and style give it a creative nature, and even eye color attracts like a magnet.

Kim Kardashian

Cute armyanochka and nothing more. Eye color I like, but make-up Kim - it is simply terrifying.

Jessica Alba

I love Jessica cutie! Here and eye color, and hair color, and image as a whole - are ideal to impossible. I love her eyes and lips.

Halle Berry

"A woman - a cat," Halle Berry is very beautiful. Firstly, she has a perfect figure, and secondly, her furious energy, and thirdly, she has a beautiful face. Her eyes to me, of course, love, but not insane.

Tila Tequila

Star in my mind this girl is not, but that's what she is famous - an indisputable fact. Tila has a lens as its own - hazel eye color, absolutely it did not like. In vain she does, as Brown - is a chic and exquisite color. In the same way trying to hide the brown eye color and Paris Hilton.

Alessandra Ambrosio

Beautiful angel Alessandra Ambrosio is also a happy owner of brown eyes. For 30-year-old Alessandra looks flawless, and her brown eyes shining with happiness.

Nina Dobrev

Ladnenko this girl. TV series with her, I was not looking, so to say what she's an actress I can not. But the appearance of her God is clearly not deprived, I like the color of her eyes.

Britney Spears

Britney - direct proof that blondes fit brown eye color.

Helena Bonham Carter

One of my few favorite. Brilliant actress with an incredible talent. Helena is unusual in everything, but brown eye color, it is going to change.

Eva Mendes

"Cute Girl" - otherwise I do not take Eve. I love her eyes with chertovschinkoy.

Mariah Carey

I do not like this singer. Universal admiration because of her vocal possibilities to me absurd. The eyes and their color is not impressive, but Carey - newly formed Mom and I want to wish her and the kids health and happiness.

Monica Bellucci

Luxury Italian - Monica Bellucci, is one of the most beautiful actresses of our time. Her brown eyes simply radiate confidence and wisdom.

Nicole Scherzinger

The singer, who did not actually change. I was there this immutability does not like it. But Nicole looks good, and color of the eyes is quite cute.

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer I associate with the tigress, which is strong and gentle at the same time. I love her eyes, they have a glow of happiness.

Victoria Beckham

Cold beauty Vicky does not attract me. Surely men too. But Victoria has David, and children, so it is simply irrelevant. Eye color rich and beautiful.

Penelope Cruz

Penelope - a real Spanish beauty. The passion and goryachest Pe in her brown eyes could be seen clearly.

Selena Gomez

A young and very pretty girl Selena, Justin Bieber is a girl, is very promising as an actress. Her youth and naivete reflected in her brown little eyes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting