Star Choice

That's hot season has begun and we already can not do without sunglasses. Sunglasses have long ceased to be simply a means of protecting the eyes from sunlight. They became independent fashion accessory that can greatly affect your appearance, and unfortunately not always positive.

Before choose their new glasses offer to see what are our favorite stars.
Let's get started ...

Jessica Alba choose glasses shape wayfarer. This form is perfect for both men and lovely ladies. Alba surely these glasses are suitable.

But that is Mariah Carey. Do not even know what to say, I do not particularly like the way these glasses look on her face, I'm sure it would be possible to pick up something more suitable.

It was the turn of Kate Hudson. Very beautiful square glasses, which I think she really go.

Katy Perry at a photocall in these futuristic glasses looks simply stunning!
Especially this summer, bright colors and unusual shapes of sunglasses adorned many podiums.

Now let's see what Eva Mendes wears glasses.
Round and large glasses definitely suited to the oval shape of the face.

The favorite of the audience, Rihanna chose aviators. Although Rea looks in these photos are not the best way, sunglasses are just super! She really is this form.

Victoria Beckham is also in love with aviator sunglasses.

Star of Sex and the City, Sarah Jessica Parker prefers large and elongated points. Personally, I like this form.

Lindsay Lohan has eyes for wayfarer sunglasses with leopard rim. Although the Lindsay I do not like in these photos, points standings!

And the following is outrageous diva Lady Gaga! She chose glasses ClubMaster.

Bradley Cooper chose glasses with blue lenses, they seem to me some sort of small, but something they all still there.

What are the points I chose?

I really liked the glasses Katy Perry! I try to find a similar model. To harmoniously looked bright points, you will need to wear them with shoes to match.

Do you have liked?

Tags

See also

New and interesting