Freebie

Despite the large fees that get celebrities, not every one likes to spend money. Some are looking to get something useful and necessary gift for himself, using his celebrity status. And if the other party, which wanted to get a "prize" for free, suddenly decides to restore its rights, in response, she can hear the angry "but I'm a star!».

Anastasia Volochkova decided to formalize its scope the St. Petersburg apartment a few years ago and asked the designers deal. After performing the work the designers have been waiting for a retaliatory step, but it's not there, and they contacted the mother of a ballerina. Mother Anastasia simply taken aback by the audacity of the company, and said that he was honored to design a ballerina flats.

Figure skater Tatiana Navka does the forehead of such statements, however, if a brand decides to cooperate with it, they say, Tatiana is the advertising face of the brand, then Navka immediately warns that it is not averse to make such advertising, but things automatically go with the figure skater in gift.

"Best Friends girls - are diamonds", so girls trying to get them in any way. Larisa Dolina not miss the opportunity to take advantage of its status and visits necessary measures so that its collection was replenished with such gifts.

Everyone knows that the famous diamond jewelry companies offer hire celebrities to those shown them defiliruya the red carpet. That Sharon Stone failed to deal with. When the company "Tiffany" has decided to ask the necklace back, this time to Sharon, she angrily exclaimed: "What? I told you such advertising done! ". Well, the company was one less diamond necklace.

Stone followed the example of Paris Hilton. But she got stronger opponent: brilliantovladeltsy decided to return for their rights through the courts.

TV presenter Heather Mills, the ex-wife of Sir Paul McCartney, apparently, very economical person. Tickets for the concert Whitney Houston was worth 110 pounds, and on the radio - that's good luck! - Were played as much as two. Mills was not too lazy to call on the radio, and as the questions were not difficult, she managed to get the coveted tickets.

But there are opponents of abuse of glory. In an interview with Nicole Kidman awarded journalist withering look, as he has hinted, they say, many stars like to get in the store favorite thing as a gift. What Nicole said: "I am that, in so poor that I can not pay for their purchases ?!". Are the above-mentioned colleagues Kidman as contrasted with her financial income?

Tags

See also

New and interesting