The television series Friends

So, we continue to study the star of the legendary episodic series "Friends." This American show 90 of the Law ranks first big name actors in it who were removed (and not only), with it only in small roles. This article is dedicated to documenting the participation of those occasional celebrities who were listed in paragraph 1 with a small addition of stellar list.
In general, the less words - more facts!

Richard Branson, the British entrepreneur, billionaire and showman, received a role in the TV series London's small souvenir sellers

Gary Leonard Oldman actually played himself, only under a different name. The role of the well-known actor in the film - this is his way of

Christina Applegate in the familiar role of the near blonds

Sean Penn previously marked as a lover Phoebe and her twin sister

British actor Hugh Laurie comic genre, took part in the series within the framework of its producers, "we are friends, and co-operate with BritainĀ»

I repeat again, but with a direct argument, confirming the participation of Reese Witherspoon in the show

Bruce Willis and Jennifer Aniston - sweet couple on screen, but in real life

at the table with the "friends" of the first magnitude celebrity Brad Pitt

a list of my reps complements cheerful Alec Baldwin

Robin Williams as ... as one?

Danny DeVito stripper. Well, who would have thought?

as for me, Ben Stiller coped with their task at best, personally I hate it after this episode

the role of the popular Oscar-winning actress was designed by Susan Sarandon, with which it naturally coped

George Clooney and Noah Wyle found time between shooting at least at the time of the popular TV series "ER" in order to stay with "friendsĀ»

and in the serial film left its mark inimitable Jon Lovitz, usually plays a secondary role

Freddie Prinze Jr roared its entire episode, but this was his main goal, he got the role because too sentimental nanny for his daughter Rachel

veteran actor Tom Selleck played the most important role in a cameo show, appeared not in one series "FriendsĀ»

I do not put an end to this subject, because it's not all celebrities that we have the opportunity to witness an exciting ten seasons the show "Friends."

Tags

See also

New and interesting