new wave

This summer, to be exact - on July 26 in Jurmala will host the 9th International Competition of Young Singers. As for me, it's a very solid competition that has launched many pop stars, such as Russian and Ukrainian. Some of them later took part in "Eurovision", and one even won. Guess whom allude? I suggest all of them to remember as the time just right: up to the "New Wave" just over a month.

First rightfully be called Dima. Despite the fact that in 2002, the first in the history of the contest "New Wave" (before it existed, but was called "Jurmala"), it took only 4th place at the moment has the most merit (for Compared with other artists ever to take part in this competition).

In that year, the duo walked Bilan "SMASH & quot ;, which is lawful and took 1st place. Now Sergey Lazarev and Vlad Topalov sing individually.

In 2003, the main prize went to Anastasia Stotskaya. By the way, it was the first competition of the "New Wave", which I was looking.

In 2004, with a cash prize for 2nd place and crystal wave returned to Russia Irina Dubcova. By the way, this year it will be on the jury.

Irina Dubcova a participant from Ukraine Masha Sobko, art song which stands on ringtones at Dubtsova.

2008 presented just two talented singers: Ukrainian Tina Karol (2nd place)

Russian woman and Polina Gagarina (3rd place).

In the same year the competition took the now well-known Russian singer Nyusha. Won prizes she won, but earned the exclusive watch from «Jacob & Co».

In 2009, 1st place was taken by expressive singer from Ukraine Jamal.

After 40 days in Latvia fly off finalists - 16 people from 14 countries. This year's final will represent Russia Andrey Grizz-Lee (son Lubasha)

and the group "N.A.O.M.I." (in fact, the former group "Assorted"), and its neighbor, Ukraine - Kolya Serga and Masha Sobko.

Interestingly boast that once passed to the final 2 players can only two countries. I'm sure you have already guessed what!

I wonder who would get the 50,000 euros? It is so much promise for the organizers of the 1st place in 2011.

Tags

See also

New and interesting