Pitchers vs cub

Ie ... Pattinson against Lautner. The peculiarity of this duel will be that I'm not going to find out who these "Zvezdunov" achieved more professionally and more beautiful. My goal - to find out who this utterly zapiarennyh in the "Twilight" smazlivchikov more nauseous. Because of people already sick of these guys will agree.

Round One. Mediocrity.

Look, what other films, but "Twilight" lit up our heroes. Pattinson played the handsome boy Cedric Diggory in the fourth "Harry Potter." He was killed there, the poor thing, so long played Rob person. For this role remains Tavern score nauseating.

Pitchers in the role of Salvador Dali in "Little Ashes." Important role, so this time Rob score remains nauseating.

The drama "Remember Me." Here Tavern looks like a sleepy fly and plays as well. Just bored vampire Edward. The first point in the treasury Rob.

The premiere of this year - a historical romance "Water for Elephants." Rob starring. Again, the same bleary eyes of Edward Cullen, the same mannerisms. Bueee! Another one score.

Now turn Lautner. Frankly, all that he was shot after "Twilight" - utter bullshit, except, perhaps, the "Valentine's Day". Well, he had a small role there, and he did not manage to spoil a more or less normal movie.

Action "Pursuit". Cub plays a tough guy, a la Jason Bourne, who famously bisecting a motorcycle, get away from the bad guys and seduces beauty Lily Collins. Bueee. 1 point nauseating.

At this time, Lautner starred in horror film "The Chronicles of the house butcher" 1 point advance because, as the name implies, there will be meat, and likely human.

Outcome 2-2. While a draw.

Round Two. Image.

Pattinson do not care what it looks like in public, so he poses for the cameras unshaven and crumpled clothes, sometimes the head can not be washed. Apparently, he was sneezing on the opinions of others, because he knows that he has a crowd of fans who wrote on it with boiling water. For pofigizm Tavern receives no score in this round of nauseating.

Lautner, on the contrary, always sleek, nabriolinennymi and always lybitsya when it is turned to the camera lens. And from this game to the public is sick. 1 point.

The result 1-0 in favor of Lautner.

Round 3 Girls.

At Zucchini screen romance with Kristen Stewart's Bella. And, apparently, it will last as long as the producers did not vyzhmut all the juices from the "Twilight" saga. I do not understand how someone believes in the sincerity of their relationship? This ostentatious love really nauseating. 1 point.

Lautner as "Code" with all the on-screen partners. With Taylor Swift ...

... And Lily Collins.

Fortunately for Lautner, he did not confirm these stories and not PR for them, so no score is nauseating.

Result: 1-0 in the favor of Pattinson.

Round last. Fan base.

"Piss girls in unison Pattinson on screen." Groupie Zucchini ready to climb on each other's heads, to get an autograph beloved Edward Cullen.

From this spectacle really sick. 1 point Pattinson.

If Lautner would crack in half so that fans from both sides were satisfied! It's disgusting! Also 1 point.

So, what do we have in the end? 4-4. Draw! It turns out that by Pattinson and Lautner from the sick to the same extent. And it's true, as I believe that none of them earned a fifth of the glory that they now have. There are far more talented actors, but for some reason they do not have millions of fans and photos are not put on the avatars.

Tags

See also

New and interesting