Entourage Hollywood

That beauty - a relative term, has long been proven in the theory and practice. Still, there are generally accepted canons of beauty, and yet there are some parameters on which the impression of a man in terms of its attractiveness. Agree on the screen, we see a much more beautiful actors. But the other character types in the film are essential. The heroes of this collection proved that not having a beautiful face and perfect figure, you can become successful and vostebovannymi figures in cinema.

Barbra Streisand. This Hollywood actress of the eye is called "the most beautiful ugly." The impressive size of the nose has not prevented Barbra to make a career in the movies, and she played not durnushek. In addition, more and singer Barbra.

Ron Perlman. If you want to bring to the screen the image of the feisty guys (as in "Anaconda", for example, or "second front") or at all to play for Man from hell ("Hellboy") - safely call me Mr. Perlman. I'm an actor at heart - just ducky!

Who does not remember MakFakera carbon nerds from "Superbad!". Christopher Mintz-Plasse - a rising star of youth comedies. Hamlet never play him, obviously, but in the account of Chris already has a superhero role - in the movie "Kick-Ass».

Hilary Swank. Maybe someone with me, and will not agree, but I believe that the appearance of this actress is far from canonical ideals of beauty. But her face is definitely something there.

I love acting game Whoopi Goldberg! Although she and sexuality - two different concepts, Whoopi has proven that the key to success in the film - a talent and not cute.

Vincent Cassel - the chosen one of the most feminine and beautiful actress Monica Bellucci modern cinema. Indeed, opposites attract ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting