Aguilera's Hairstyles

Christina Aguilera can be named by the experimenter. What did she just not done with her hair: and paint them in different colors, and sheared, and build and braided pigtails, twists and tight curls and straightens ...

And that's kind of like the singer has found his own style: white curls. Hair color remains unchanged for the past few years, the same hairstyles change depending on the mood of Christina (or her stylist?).

Let's start with the most successful, in my opinion, hairstyles.

Long white hair (of course, accrued), a little recycled in creative disarray and divided into strands, oblique fringe - a whole Christina looks neat, cute and sexy.

This hairstyle from the distant 2007, when Christine still glowed with happiness, it creates a vintage look. Makeup is ideal for such installation.

But the same hairstyle, but with longer hair.

Another neat hair style pin-up, although it has already corrected Christine does not look so impressive

Variations on white curl Christina huge amount:

One time Christina went with a bang. Here it is, admittedly, once at the time did not have too risky was the length of the bangs.

These hairstyles I would put a plus sign:

There is also good, but very much looks like Lady Gaga:

These hairstyles except bad hair day is not called ...

As for straight hair, in my view, they too are Kristine, even though we are accustomed to her wavy hair.

And all would be nothing if it does not at the same time becomes like Katie Price.

This summer, Christine returned to the grooved hair and looks very fresh:

Clean the hair are very singer and create a more rigorous way.

But again, bang ...

This hairstyle of Christina everyday life is one of my favorites. I think she really are twisted hair, pulled back in a tail.

At the beginning of the review, we were told that Christina likes to experiment with his hair. Leaving in the distant past her black and pink hair, let's look at something newer:

Pigtail a la Yulia Tymoshenko

Apparently, she liked her so that Christina has decided to repeat:

Fortunately, but reminiscent of Gwen Stefani:

Direct short hair is best left for Amelie

And here stylists have tried:

If it was a costume party, that's all right:

African braids:

Greetings from 90:

So, summing up, we can say that it's best to stick to Christina vintage image - that's what makes it recognizable. Remaining attempts to "try something new" could lead to what is "new" is "someone," as we saw it in the examples: Lady Gaga, Katie Price and Gwen Stefani. And the most important advice - eat less, or with a plump little face will have to choose a new hairstyle, because it no longer fits - with excess weight with such lush hair and red lipstick is very easy to cross the line, when sexuality becomes vulgar.

And this is a little bonus for those who like curls Christina.

Tags

See also

New and interesting