Celebrity Tattoos

Some person with adoration belong to their idols, they are ready to do anything, just to show them your love (although in most cases these same idols never know about the existence of the aforementioned individuals). One of these manifestations is a tattoo. The image of such a beloved and unreachable star on his own body always makes a person a prisoner of his idol.

Selecting some people simply amazing! Why would a man bald Britney Spears on the blade? Or a gang headed by Harry Potter on his hand ?!

As always popular are the same - Marilyn Monroe and Michael Jackson.

The number of tattoos with the image of the King of Pop has doubled after his death.

Not far behind and above the King of Rock and Roll Elvis Presley.

Images Joker also has many fans of "star" tattoo. Note enjoyed great success in the performance of the Joker is Heath Ledger, and in fact this role is performed and talented Jack Nicholson. But agree with the majority - Hit in the form of the villain Joker was inimitable.

Jack Black and his caramel sponge

Also very surprising choice: the adopted child Maddox Brandzheliny.

Bono as a living.

Pitiful semblance of Celine Dion. I think that the singer would be upset to see such a "copy" itself.

Chuck Norris and his withering glance. What is missing is his famous legs.

Hopefully, Green Day - a temporary tattoo. No one would not wish to go with horror on the back of a lifetime.

Fan of Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow in particular, and his body adorned with the image of the favorite.

Once I was also a fan of Backstreet boys, but even in the 13 years I would not have agreed to disfigure your body that's it.

Bob Dylan

Cher

Jessica Alba

Sting

I could hardly recognize in this strange woman with feathers on his head Mariah Carey, do not be next to photographs.

Marilyn Manson is a success among tatumanov due to its colorful and recognizable appearance

Fans of various talk shows can fill on his shoulder queen Oprah Winfrey her.

Prince

Jack Nicholson in the image of Jack Torrance - the hero of the cult thriller "The Shining»

Eccentric Bjork

Tattoo with the image of Gwen Stefani times «No doubt» looks very cute

Frontman «Linkin Park» Chester Bennington

Awesome Angelina Jolie. She's someone to eat!

Kurt Cobain

Eminem

All shown above - flowers! One crazy fan of Julia Roberts covered the entire body (waist up) images of your favorite actress. On the torso and hands of 56-year-old Mexican Milenko Parserisasa Bukovich 82 (not top quality) tattoo portraits of Julia! To this he spent 10 years of his life, and about $ 2,000. Bukovich said that will continue to continue to cover your legs, back and other parts of the body of Julia Roberts. Unless, of course, he will have the money.

On the tattoo with the image of an idol and got Megan Fox, which itself is a favorite of thousands of fans around the world. On the forearm actress until recently adorned the image of Marilyn Monroe, but at the end of April this year tattoo noticeably pale - apparently, Megan decided to get rid of the most famous blonde in the world. In my opinion, this tattoo is not painted actress and looked rough.

Next picture has nothing to do with celebrities, but I just could not show it to you. The similarity in the face! If my narrowed chopped my mutilated wedding picture on my body, I would start thinking about divorce :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting