Colored blocks and Suprematism

After a low-key (and let's be honest, a bit overexposed) bodily dresses, summer catwalks around the world blossomed riot of colors, shades and combinations thereof. In fashion colored blocks to create a bright and attracts the attention of the ensemble. On the face of freedom of choice: one image can be combined as different shades of one color, and more contrasting and opposite colors.

An excellent example of a skilful combination of colored blocks is a spring-summer collection Gucci, outfits of which has already tried on almost all more or less fashion-conscious celebrities.

Guided by the expression "bright sexy" Gucci designer Frida Giannini has created a series of outfits for the explosive colors. I will not dissemble, that color combinations really look fascinating.

The combination of ripe juicy shades of tangerine, avocado and blackberry in the dress Camilla Belle looks very fashionable and "delicious».

Modesty has never been held in high esteem Kim Kardashian, so the choice fell on her dress, consisting of a purple stamp and coral skirt, all seasoned green sandals. The color scheme is admirable, but I do not like the dress sits on Kim - too wide at her hip. Although this effect is, it seems, and trying to achieve.

Iman outfit consisting of blue and yellow stamp midi skirts, would be perfect if it were not coarse black sandals, which, in my opinion, is not suited to the ensemble.

I really like the combination of fuchsia and orange - looks delicate and feminine.

If you dress in all colors of the rainbow does not have the courage, or does not allow the dress code and look fashionable you really really want, there is a suitable alternative - shades of the same color blocks. For example, the combination of pink blocks of varying intensity, broad stripes diluted neutral white.

Among the famous fashionistas special popular combination of orange and purple. Confirmation of this dress Cheryl Cole, Jessica Alba and Rihanna. Mom-opted into two colors, and Cheryl diluted orange purple band light blue belt. It looks quite unusual and unexpected, and from this and wondering.

Expectant mother opted for two colors ...

Cheryl and diluted orange purple band light blue belt. It looks quite unusual and unexpected, and from this and wondering.

Rihanna prefer minimalist orange-purple image, adding his golden shoes, which are known to be suitable to all.

"Cluster" can be not only clothing but also shoes, bags and jewelry.

Fashion trend has not bypassed and men. Spring-summer 2011 collection Jil Sander.

Colored blocks on the world's catwalks.

Following the dresses with blocks of color, appeared on the catwalk outfits in the style of Suprematism. As you know, Suprematism - a direction in painting, the main element of which is a combination of simple geometric shapes of different colors.

Dresses made in this style, will appeal to lovers of contemporary art, because these graphically colorful things like real art objects.

A perfect example of Suprematism in fashion - it's spring-summer collection Versus. There just are no flowers on these cute summer dresses. I really like!

Since the summer on the street, I propose to focus on swimwear style Suprematism. They look very unusual - in that you will be very original look on the beach among the hackneyed floral and leopard prints.

Famous ladies could not overlook such a vibrant and exciting trend and began a race to show off in dresses in the style of Suprematism on the red carpet and in everyday life.

Gwen Stefani preferred black bomber jacket with colored geometric inserts. Fashionable and comfortable!

Thandie Newton postponed bright colors on and then chose an elegant black and white dress with a pattern graphically. Whether it is bright, the image would not look so subtly.

Choosing Cate Blanchett is worthy of respect and admiration - not everyone dares to put such a violent combination of colors on the red carpet. The combination of red and fuchsia had a chance to look soft and feminine, but Black said image frantic sexuality.

Tags

See also

New and interesting