Beauty Jessica Alba

Beauty Jessica Alba, which is known not only as an actress but also as a stylish girl, always communicate with their fans. Just think Jessica has a page on the social networks like Twitter, Facebook, ibeatYou, Myspace, and that each of the pages is updated regularly. 30-year-old Jessica most of the time with my family, because it is well aware that the main thing in life - it's personal happiness. Though a great actress Jessica will not name (which explains the lack of decent roles for its bright appearance), but the album can be called stylish, fashionable and charming young wife and mother. Jessica does not like to put their lives on display, but put a couple of photos in one way or another social network, it is not averse.

Let's look at the world of Jessica Alba, based on family well-being and honor "thinking out loud" this wonderful girl.

"Before, I thought I'd be a single mother, and I was quite happy»

"Usually I try to look calm and confident, as if I were a superhero and all that. In fact, I often behave stupidly, if I want to just have fun »

"I believe that everything in life happens as it should happen, that is arbitrary»

"I believe that the" hook up "Man can only be infinitely Hochma and truthfully ... I do not know how»

"I hope to reach the summit, when I'm 30-40 years»

"My parents were married as teenagers. And in twenty years on their hands were two children - I and my younger brother, Joshua. When money is especially lacking, the father drove me and my brother in Mexico City and showed the slums, where people live and their surrounding dirt. He wanted us to be convinced that we have something to complain no matter what »

"Thanks to people like Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry, who shot in the new film, opening their clothing lines and are ideals of beauty, more than any single standard does not exist. You do not need to look like Barbie »

In an interview with Jessica complained that the image of "sex doll" effect on her career very negative, adding:
"Something I do not think that this is Natalie Portman."

"My teacher at the preschool class forced me to write with his right hand, even though I was born left-handed. And I do not see why I should be "reborn." But he could not give me any reason why I should "change hands". Since then, I have big problems with the authorities »

"I'm doing naked. I just do not. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I will be deprived of certain privileges. But it's important to me »

"I would like to be compared with Goldie Hawn and Diane Keaton. I also hope that in the future can not afford to choose dramatic roles in independent films, where you have to play, and not to show, as I was sitting in a bathing suit »

"I think that in meditation, and herbs, and the like - in all this there is something»

"All the actors with whom I've ever worked with, they say what they think»

"I love to get to work, which discourages its complexity»

"I want to not just make movies and produce them. I want to open a restaurant where you can come with dogs and even put them at the table. And I want to make wine, and it means that I will have their own winery »

"I dreamed of becoming an actress since age 5»

"I think my generation is the last that is shared by people of color. The new generation no longer care »

Tags

See also

New and interesting