Our verdict.

Editorial Vev.ru presents you with seven Hollywood, often subjected to rumors about their homosexual. Are these rumors true? Nuuu, our opinion is:

Under the cut decryption (it is better not to read to view the video, it will not be interesting).

If singers are more or less free to the disclosure of their homosexuality, then the actors have a hard time, because they risk losing their jobs. The fact that in his time in Hollywood movie studios were added to the contract clause of morality, according to which the homosexual actors and actresses have been forced to go against his nature. In other words, it was a common occurrence when a gay actor married a woman for the sake of image. Thus, publications and the Internet is rife with rumors every day. This is understandable, because among Hollywood Krasavchikov not so easy to find a homosexual.

Tom Cruise - a perfect example of the marriage as a cover. Rumors began with the movie "Risky Business" and "Top Gun" and every year only intensified. The famous cartoon show "South Park" confirmed what millions and made it clear that the marriage of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are not more than the image, because if you believe the print media, the couple no longer live together. How would Tom Cruise do not hide their orientation for women's backs, nature takes its. In recent years, Tom drives a friendship with a young actor Zac Efron and even took his patronage. Apparently, the guys closer so that Tom even invited Zach to his home to show him his collection of bikes. Sounds familiar, does not it? Bike brand, a collection of drives, all at first want to show something at home. So, Tom, stop hiding, lesbians have not hurt your career. Our verdict - gay!

The same rumors come upon a couple of Jada and Will Smith. Of course, it sounds strange, such a happy family with three children and all of a sudden - gay. Judd tried to put an end to this absurd prejudice, stating the following: "No, we do not live in a civil marriage, and there is no - we are not homosexuals. Do not you believe it? In this case, I have nothing more to add, because, after all, this is my life, and I'm happy. " So our verdict - not gay!

Hugh Jackman is linked by marriage 14 years, however, rumors of its orientation does not stop. In an interview with "People" Hugh said that his wife copes with such rumors, "My wife says that most irritates her when she hears toilets something like" he's gay or not? "" I do not know, he is married". Usually she screams directly from their booths, "He's not gay! I tell you, not gay! ". Then there is silence until someone said: "I think this is his wife. '" Amazing story, Hugh. We believe you. Our verdict - not gay.

The rumors that Keanu Reeves prefers men who are rooted in the distant eighties, when he first began acting in films. In the movie "Vulfboy" hero Keanu gets very sensual bite into the neck of the hero, played by Carl Marrot. The flames were fanned photographs in which Keanu Charles and kiss and caress each other. In the gay community, this film became a cult, and rumors about the orientation of the actor started to grow with new force, attributing new novels and even weddings with other men, among whom were called David Geffen and Alan Cummings from "X-Men 3". Despite the fact that both David and Alan denied such rumors, he Keanu never declared his orientation openly, on the contrary, feed them. Once the question of gay or not, he said, "You never know for sure ...". Of course, Keanu is not beneficial to disclose their orientation, it can ruin his career, since he is one of the sex symbols in Hollywood. But why hide the obvious? Maybe it's even open for a new role and will bring a new wave of fans? Our verdict - gay.

Bradley Cooper for the first time been rumors about his orientation recently. At that time, when Bradley dated actress Renee Zellweger, people began to say that he met with his friend, actor Victor Garber. But it seems that the rumors of the actor did not upset. Bradley said: "People thought that we met, it was all over the internet! I first read about this kind of rumor itself. I think it's cool! ". So our verdict - not gay!

Next on the list Kevin Spacey: in the event of rumors about his orientation, he can blame his bachelor life. He never married and heterosexual relationships has not been noticed. Kevin keeps his personal life in the strictest confidence and not make any comments. Interestingly, in 2006, his name appeared in the list of famous homosexuals, which was used in the program for the prevention of homophobia. Print Edition of "The Daily Beast" has tried to extract from him a confession of what Kevin Spacey said: "I'm still an American citizen and I have not renounced the right to privacy. People have different reasons to live the life they live, and we can not equate personal reasons each for themselves. This is a trait that I never passed and will not pass ... In the end we have to respect the differences between people. " Yes, Kevin, we respect the differences and the fact that someone attracted to male body parts. Our verdict - gay.

Matthew McConaughey began to make their jogging with his friend Lance Armstrong. Two naked male torso in the morning can give rise to rumors from scratch, what actually happened. Matthew did not leave these conversations without comment: "We have tried to be gay - he said - but it was not for us. Our relationship has just grown. He came out of the relationship, I also walked out of the relationship. We all have that kind of relationship - the relationship in general is a good word - Matthew continues. - I mean, we all have friends, we go somewhere in male company, but you take something very normal, put it in an article, and people start talking ... A lot of people do not understand what friendship and brotherhood . I found a wonderful friend Lance. " Such long comment actor puts the record straight "and". Our verdict - not gay!

And we say goodbye to you, see you in the new edition!

Tags

See also

New and interesting