Endless outfits

Examine your wardrobe the other day, I found a catastrophic shortage of space and hangers. But it is not so terrible compared to what I'd like to fill that same wardrobe with new clothes for the new season, and in my purse there is a catastrophic shortage of funds. So, this whole sad situation made me look at things transformers. Simply put, you buy one dress / trench coat / jacket / shoes and wear them in several different ways. And the place is saved in the wardrobe and hangers, and finances.

For example, here is a dress created by designer Malcolm Harris, it can be worn five different ways. Over one and a half years, thousands of women from around the world expressed their opinion on the dress of their dreams. Designer gathered together all the wishes and created a dress «One dress».

Angelina Jolie herself wished to have three such dresses in her wardrobe. When she called Malcolm, he simply hung up - thought it was a stupid joke. But Angie was insistent, and the third time still proved his identity.

Angelina in a dress «One dress»

If you wish, you can sew a dress itself (for those whose hands grow from the right place - this is not about me). Style is simple - 2 laps, sewn together, with holes for the head, hands and feet, plus four holes for the belt.

Haylee Star brand designers did their best and created a dress, from which you can create a 110 (!) Other dresses. Indeed, the endless outfit.

Several other dresses, Transformers

Cardigans with long tails too easily descend under the transformer - the tails can be tied in many different ways, tuck, fasten a belt or used as capes or volume scarf. The main thing - the presence of fantasy.

In principle, dresses and blouses transformers are the most common in female clothes. Where looks interesting outerwear transformer. I really liked the classic beige trench coat that flick of the wrist turns into a dress and bolero.

Or here is a lovely duvet coat, which, if desired, can be converted into a shortened puhovichok vest or just separated from his insulated collar.

From outerwear to an undergarment. This bra is also to some extent can be called Transformers: its straps fastened in three ways. Agree, it is not always nice, when out of an evening dress straps peeking - a bra save the situation.

And now to the fun part: Shoes transformers.

Shoes 2 in 1 - a very useful and economical purchase. Do you want to wear shoes or boots, and you want them to wear seat upper part and step further into the boots.

The same principle is established and these fun shoes that turn into spanking.

But the most brilliant invention - a shoe with a hidden heel. This idea occurred to employees of the insurance company Sheila's Wheels, which stood in the throat of the accident because of the high-heeled shoes. Sitting behind the wheel, just remove the sole of the heel and drive. I do not know how much these shoes are practical, but I was attracted by their futuristic style.

There are other, more terrible. No way would not put ...

Another option, Transformers shoes - a shoe with removable backs of different colors and style, plus a folding heel. Vidocq, of course, questionable, but not a bad idea.

Another marvelous invention - a shoe of the type "do it yourself". The principle is - you get here are weird here galoshiki themselves create the model that you like, by cutting silicone dots.

From what I could find in the vast expanses of the Internet, I really liked this one accessory in the form of long gloves stitched together. It can be worn as a scarf, belt or headdress. Very stylish and original!

In general, the main thing in the creation of the Transformers - it's a fantasy. Sometimes even the most ordinary man's shirt can be turned into a cute and feminine top bustier.

And finally - a super-cap. In this, perhaps, is convenient to rob banks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting