Favorite actors

There are many great actors and artists, personally, I have been respect for their professionalism, great variety. However, there are several of these, at the mention of whose name I just have a feeling of wild excitement and I can not refrain from remarks such as "What is it cool!" Or "Mmm! Awesome actor! ". Among them there is the stunning beauties, but they cast a gift just does not give rest to my consciousness.

I do not want to place their "place" - this makes no sense. All of them are unique and completely different. And I'll start with domestic actors.

Andrew tender - one of the best actors of the Soviet cinema. And if someone is naive to believe that all limited Riasanovsky comedies - which means you are not in the subject. Look at the same "Cruel Romance", and then "Days of Turbin," where the soft plays a white officer. Find the slightest resemblance!

Although, of course, "Office Romance" - apart from the competition :)

"Let's have come»

"Well chuvyrlo!»

"How's the cat?»

Yevgeny Mironov. As for me, the modern Russian cinema and needs a good actor, and even more so in a good picture. Mironov is one of the few who is not on the commercial way. He is an actor from head to toe, a man not of this world. As the polar points of his talent can lead roles such as the Prince Myshkin in "The Idiot" and Prokhor Petrovich "Piranha". In the "hunt" character Mironov is simply disgusted-until it disgusting!

Vladimir Eremin. If he had played a single role in the film '9 unknowns "- Arthur, I would still adore this actor. Because of his Arthur is a genius! No exaggeration - watch the film (incidentally, a rare case of good contemporary Russian cinema), and see for yourself. The most controversial and interesting character in the film, in my opinion.

From his response to a question at the cemetery Sevidova "You are the devil?" - "I'm just learning" I do stop to think - I can not understand where I am :).

Well, now move on to Western counterparts. Well, I start with Johnny Depp. For a long time I did not take it. I knew, of course, that there is such, but the film did not see him. Savage so imagine. But looking "Oz," I appreciated his talent. After that, a long time my friends were listening to cheers of how Depp is cool, but in the meantime I started watching movies in a row with his participation.

Adrien Brody. The actor, a favorite with me from the first movie that I saw - "The Pianist." Brody is certainly an incredibly talented. And no comely muzzle is no substitute for talent. And his eyes are incredibly beautiful.

Alan Rickman. Rickman have not so many super-perepuper roles, but the actor he's just gorgeous. JK Rowling describes Severus Snape as a repellent, nepryatno character, and in a good part of the audience who watched filming, Snape - favorite hero. And I'm one of them)). In the last part I did burst into tears while listening to the story of Severus, and in fact at the beginning of the movie I was skeptical thought, well, that last part. Here it is, the power of art, and in this case the power of the actor's charisma Alan Rickman!

Dustin Hoffman. This is my personal :) disease. I'm a fan of the actor. And it is better, in my presence did not give his name, or in the next hour will listen to any surrounding Hoffman fantastic and amazing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting