Boho-chic

A typical representative of the style "boho-chic" Mary-Kate Olsen has long proclaimed queen among women with similar cravings for mixing expensive and cheap clothes. Such deliberate "bohemian mix", oddly enough, it is sometimes very attractive, but not in the case of Mary-Kate Olsen and her sister Ashley, who, by the way, if not worn much, then a little better than its twin-queen "boho-chic "(why I never touched her style today).

Mary-Kate Olsen feels very stylish, successful and pretty girl (although in the latter it is a little not sure, because every now and then bring your body to exhaustion and makes plastic surgery). 25 years and still no mind ... Mary-Kate's time to come round and look at myself, though I am opposed to this style have nothing but Olsen is clearly overdone.

I am convinced that Mary-Kate was dressed specifically, just in the few years that she gladly promotes "boho-chic", this dress has become an integral part of her life. The bohemian-style take place to be long skirts, cotton sundresses, fur vests, sleeveless jackets, skinny jeans, tunics, baggy cardigans, ugg boots, cowboy boots, big sunglasses and a variety of hats, which can be seen on Mary-Kate.

Nowadays, it is believed that the ability to mix expensive and cheap things = sense of style, so the recognition of the American stylist Karen Olsen sisters Berenson and consider "Sweet Home Alabama", "Olsen sisters today are role models for a generation of young girls from good families, only started to grow Mary-Kate turns skinny girls in baggy clothes queens in style, blurring the boundaries of social inequality. If before the young ladies more drawn to Gucci and Prada, today they prefer flea markets, vintage boutiques and street brands "Not only Karen Berenson, but also the infamous designer John Galliano said the style of Mary-Kate:" I like her personality - it is very rare today. She masterfully combines vintage and grunge, adding bohemian rockers enthusiasm. This is her home with Kate Moss and makes one of the most prominent persons of contemporary fashion »

Today we know three directions "boho-chic": vintage, new hippies and homeless-style. What do you think, to what direction indifferent Mary-Kate Olsen? Naturally, bum-style. This stylish wave "boho-chic" with grunge elements inherent Mary-Kate as anyone else.

"When you walk down the street or sitting in a cafe, eyes involuntarily clinging to passers-by for their image, clothes. That's how I started to pay attention to style and create their own "(Mary-Kate Olsen)

"I never was fond of fashion. I grew up riding a horse - that's my only real passion. What I put on myself, than fill your wardrobe - it is pure improvisation and reflection of my mood! "(Mary-Kate Olsen)

Want to become a representative of the "boho-chic"? Then you just need to learn the style of Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Mary-Kate Olsen. "Boho-chic" never goes out of style, so go ahead, but do not overdo, as Mary-Kate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting