Gold T-shirts

Once the "golden youth" Moscow and Kiev to put on your body mazhoristye clothes from Gucci and Versace, paraded in nightclubs and lounge bars in the clothes of the best boutiques of the capital. The presence of "the company" has always been considered an indicator of coolness of its owner. But after the Russian fashion horizon It emerged, many of the "majors" and not only they desired to get hold of his T-shirt collection

OH - it is Denis Simachev, Russian designer, known for his "club" T-shirts with bright prints and provocative slogans. Their love and boys and girls, not only because they are made on the conscience and perfectly sitting on a figure, in contrast to the products created in Turkestan. Maybe it sounds silly, but in this case T-shirt says about individuality of its owner. Shy guy did not clothe T-shirt "If you want me - smile," and good girl would not walk into a T-shirt "No Money - No Chania»)))

In general, most Denis Simachev great sense of humor. This Moscow designer, as they say in the youth environment "glades chip", has determined that it is best to "shoot" a certain target audience. Club youth tired flaunt prudish polo shirt from Lacoste, the girls are tired of plain-fitting T-shirts by Levis - people demanded jokes. And Simachev issued a full line of T-shirts with jokes that grind like hotcakes.

T-shirts - the main but not the only "product" designer Simachev. Under the brand Denis Simachёv made everything - from jackets to accessories.

Himself Denis Simachev - versatile personality. In addition to the design work, he develops a DJ career under the pseudonym DJ Loser, and is the owner of Music Bar.

These T-shirts from Simachev can only be purchased in retail stores or online. Are they not so very expensive, but certainly not cheap - the average price of tee shirt - 3-4 "mower" (in Russian rubles, of course). But do not believe it - Donetsk on our market, I recently met a lovely t-shirt embroidered with the coveted "Simachev D" (distinguishing mark of all the products Simachev). And it is a miracle worth 120 hryvnia (about 400 rubles). Naturally, I bought this thing, but left the market with joy in my heart for Simachev: fake - so appreciated)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting