Bill Nighy

Bloggers often there are moments when it is difficult to restrain emotions. Touching upon the topic of favorite actors, I could barely hold back from screaming epithets and banal, like, super, awesome, mega-duper-cool dude! Nature gave Bill Nighy original appearance, charisma and talent, but to determine for themselves it as the best, I must confess, was the most subjective, because the main factors were as old RocknRolla in "Rock-wave", "Krezanutyh" and " Love Actually ».
Grand Master Bill Nighy, gone ...

Film «Still Crazy» («Krezanutye") introduced me to Bill Nighy, where the role of the old lead singer of a rock band had played their phenomenal

very competent film, incidentally

apparently, Nighy was so convincing in this role that he was soon invited to the film "Love Actually," in the role again returned to the scene of a rock musician

and, finally, kick-ass comedy "Rock-wave" of 2009, where Bill played a major role - the captain of a floating radio station broadcasting a rock throughout Britain for evil pop the bureaucratic power

charisma, my God, what kind of charisma!

By the way, about the image of the ship's captain ... to be honest, the first time did not pay attention to it, but by revising "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End," I was shocked! What do you think, who plays terrifying Flying Dutchman cap Davy Jones ??? It :)

I never would have thought!

from this point we turn to another way of Bill Nighy - all sorts of fantastic main villains:

the role of the Great Vampire Victor black thriller "Underworld»

This film, too, can in some ways be considered for the style-forming our hero, because For the first time Nighy appeared in such mystical role

and then in the continuation of the trilogy "Underworld: Evolution" and "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans»

later the actor has received numerous bit parts in films of the genre of science fiction, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", "Stormbreaker," the sci-fi TV series "Doctor Who," "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows» ...

... As well as historical films, "1939" and "Operation" Valkyrie "(2009)

Nighy appeared in episodes of interconnected cast parodies of British horror films "Shaun of the Dead"

... And "Hot Fuzz"

film of 2010, "Wild Target" could not get my attention, because my character is in the title role (the killer), but I confess that going to see as soon as I shall add :)

the popularity of 61-year-old actor is growing every year and already in 2012 I see him at least three new works ...

versatility, stateliness and charisma - he, the inimitable Bill Nighy

Tags

See also

New and interesting