Korean stars

Handsome Japanese and Koreans were on Vev.ru. However, these were largely model. It is time to correct the situation. In this post we will focus on the nine actors and singers and models concurrently. It will be the actors of two popular Korean dramas "You're Beautiful" and "Flowers after the berries." These series have become extremely popular not only in his country but also around the world. Korean boys and girls have the appearance, so to speak, for an amateur. Men may seem too "sweet" and no girl =) But I think that there are connoisseurs of this kind of appearance. Let's start.

The first will be presented to the heroes of the series "You're Beautiful." Very fun, cute and romantic story that many girls will like.

Jeong Yonghwa - singer and actor originally from Seoul. Group leader C.N Blue. It appears in advertisements.

Chang Keun Suk - terribly popular in South Korea and elsewhere. She appeared in films and television series, sings moonlights model. I watched him, "You're Beautiful" and "The Kid and I" and his appearance did not impress at all. He picked his photographs, and understand why he has so many fans. He has a very interesting and attractive appearance.

Then his right not to know!

Lee Hong-gi - it's just a picture. He's so cute, funny, funny. IMHO blonde from it that is necessary.

This kawaii =)

What Tonalka take?

Both take, pozhaluystaaaa ...

Regrowth?

No, not heard ... xD

Park Shin Hye - a girl, in my opinion, not very pretty, but something in it. It combines with the acting career of the singer and activity model. Ёё character in "You're Beautiful," I do not really like it, too, she was hesitant in my opinion.

And now you will see the stars of the series "Flowers after the berries».

Kim Hyun Joong - Korean showbiz god. Incredibly popular. He sang in the group ss501. Recently I started a solo career. The "flowers after berries" plays nice and kind guy. It is in this way I like it the most, but now it has turned into a brutal Man.

What a cute)))

Lee Min Ho - also a very popular character. About him as a model, has recently written. He has a beautiful smile.

Kim Beom - the guy with a very nice appearance. It is also a singer and model.

Kim Jung - actor, singer and model. Outside it I do not like, but many find it something I could not see.

Ku Hye-sun - so sweet and talented. In addition, she an actress and singer, she is also an artist, writer and director. In the drama, her character I really liked. Such a strong and strong-willed girl. Smile greatly changes its face. Immediately breaks her beauty.

By the way, there are the Japanese version of the series. I watched the two, both liked.

Tags

See also

New and interesting