Facial geometry

Shapes - triangles, circles, squares, ovals, rectangles - examines one of the branches of geometry. But it is not about math discussed in my post. Today I decided to pay attention to a very important determinant of many moments. For example, what hairstyle to choose how to apply makeup, how to buy sunglasses. Guess what I mean? Of course, the type of person. I suggest to understand how to define it, to continue to use this knowledge to highlight the advantages and disadvantages to hide how come our favorite Hollywood beauties.

There are several basic ways by which you can easily determine your type of person. Observe all, choose the most appropriate one.

So, the way №1 «Annoying»

The most simple version, for which you will need to have friends or relatives who can distinguish the square of the oval. What should I do? Just ask them, what shape your face. Answer remember.

Method №2 «illustrative»

You will need a bandage for hair, quite a large mirror and lipstick.

1. Put the dressing hair, clean with it all the hair covering the face.

2. Stand in front of a mirror.

3. Take the lipstick and outline the contours of her in the mirror of your face.

4. Move away from the mirror, decide what shape resembles the outline.

Method №3 «Application»

You will need a bandage for hair, a sufficiently large mirror, tape measure, pen and piece of paper.

1. Put the dressing hair, clean with it all the hair covering the face.

2. Take a measuring tape in hand and become the mirror.

3. Measure the width of the forehead, record the result.

4. Measure the width of the chin, make a note of the result.

5. Measure the width of the face at the level of the cheeks at the widest point, record the result.

6. Measure the length of the face (from the hairline to chin), write down the result.

7. Compare the results.

On the right? I have no doubt! And to make it easier to decide, I prepared a small star selection by type of entity. Such a "stellar geometry».

Square

Do owners of this type are sufficiently broad chin, almost the same width as the forehead. You probably immediately remembered the face

Demi Moore

Jessica Simpson

Mena Suvari

Sandra Bullock

Helena Bonham Carter

Circle

The width and length of the face approximately the same size of those celebrities whose faces are considered to be round. Usually the girls with this type of person seem fuller owners oval faces. I am sure that in the memory immediately surfaced names

Christina Ricci

Kirsten Dunst

Drew Barrymore

Charlotte Church

Kate Winslet

Heart (also called "triangle»)

If the cheeks and forehead wider chin, then you have a heart-shaped face type. Most often, women with this type of person are expressive cheeks dimpled. Vivid examples of little face in the form of a triangle

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Reese Witherspoon

Lucy Lawless

Michelle Pfeiffer

Naomi Campbell

Oval

Facial length of approximately 1, 5 times the width. Owners of this type of person is rightly considered lucky: they are suitable for almost all hairstyles. Who comes to mind?

Julia Roberts

Jennifer Aniston

Zooey Deschanel

Uma Thurman

Courteney Cox

Rectangle

For this type is characterized by an elongated oval face, high forehead and narrow chin. Charming rectangular faces boast

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gisele Bundchen

Hillary Swank

Liv Tyler

Sarah Jessica Parker

Diamond

High cheekbones with a narrow forehead and sufficient same chin give the face "precious" appearance. This form is called "diamond". Whom nature has endowed itself?

Linda Evangelista

Sophia Loren

Beyonce

Jennifer Lopez

Scarlett Johansson

I hope that my post a little help you in determining what type include your expressive face. Read in the near future about what hairstyle to choose, focusing on the shape of your face.

Tags

See also

New and interesting