Katie Melua

Interesting photo of Selena Gomez, I thought. ... But when rocked photo in full resolution, it turned out that it was not Selena. Although this girl - also a singer. So, get acquainted, it's Katie Melua.

Popular British singer. She lives in London but was born in the Georgian SSR.

The girl in an asset several successful albums. And Melua entered the Guinness Book of Records for the execution of the deepwater concert!

Interesting hairstyle, cute features, the spark in his eyes ... In general, the object is pretty cute and worthy a more detailed study.

What's interesting is, in the Cretaceous?
Her music. Light, tender and romantic. Rather, it is a mixture of pop and light blues, however, let it be judged by experts. My opinion of her music will remain with me.
Kathy starts to sing early. She collected several awards in children's music competitions. Serious Melua's debut will take place in 2003. Then the 19-year-old Melua released her first album, and later her songs have conquered the British charts, and then the whole of Europe.

So far, Katie Melua is kept modest, travels to Europe and gives concerts. Game play the guitar, she writes the lyrics.

But while the girl is in a state that I would rate as "sluggish popularity." Because success in Europe - is half the battle. To go to another level, it is necessary to conquer the US charts.

All the same, I think, talent, she is no less than that of her colleagues - Avril Lavigne and the same Selena Gomez. And the Georgian temperament must be such as to show themselves. Do not be satisfied with the little girl. So I will wait, when people speak about it as a popular international artist.

In the end - a few photos Katie Melua.

Wonderful black and white photographs:

Photo from the personal archive of stars:

Katie Melua - a man with a unique outlook and new look at pop music.

Tags

See also

New and interesting