Liv Tyler

Charming Liv became an actress and model is no coincidence, because we all know her father with a sonorous name Tyler, who, in fact, and pushed a young Liv to a career in show business. Up to 9 years, Liv did not know what Steven Tyler her biological father, but when the secret was revealed changed her last name from Rundgren to Tyler and starred in one of the clips of Aerosmith, which is led by her father. Later, a pretty daughter of rock musician was invited to the movies, and is closer to adulthood behind Liv had a few good pictures. But the life of the actress turned 20 years old when she met her first love - the actor Joaquin Phoenix. Then she thought that this love is forever, but it turned out to be banal - they parted. Soon Liv married, had a son, divorced and began to meet with the photographer who younger than her 10 years. Now she is happy and I hope that the star of "Armageddon" and "The Lord of the Rings" will delight us more quality movies of.

1. Liv just crazy nice girl. You look at it and see before you is not imperfect person with an abundance of shortcomings, and a beautiful young lady, very kind and sincere inside. I do not know what, but something attracts Liv, like a magnet. It seems extraordinary charisma of his father Stephen had an impact on her, but only in a different way. Often Liv uses red lipstick and I must say that it is not really talking to her, but her charm, she brightens up even a bad mejk. Actually, I like the combination of scarlet lips and a blue dress, so the image of the fifty-fifty (and like or not). Hairstyle excellent.

2. A failed make-up and hairstyle unsuccessful - the combination is not very good. Lipstick carrot color would be better suited to bright along and concisely black color would look better with red lipstick. This is just one option, in which Liv made the right decision, not opting for the color of passion. And the shadows in dark gold colors make sky-blue eyes, Liv "tearful».

3. Liv pretty girl, but a make-up makes it unattractive girl. Or a bad frame or Liv had a little tan, make up your eyes a bit differently, and wear earrings. That's when there was a very different kettle of fish. Red lipstick I would have left, because In this way, it looks fine.

4. Incredibly beautiful image! I am delighted! After the make-up of the previous mejk only salvation for drowning. Makeup "Nude" went perfectly Liv, she became even more feminine and vulnerable. In place of the men I'd just wanted to make a girl's marriage proposal. Beauty, what else to say. By the way, even now, a make-up does not lose popularity as gold and skin tones are still in favor.

5. It seems to be good, but I did not like the makeup. I'll tell you why - a brown shadows categorically not suitable lipstick pink, it would be better, of course, use a lighter lipstick and "colder" even though the color of the dress.

6. Hands tear so makeup artists! It is simply outrageous make-up nightmare! How can you combine incongruous? Grey shadows smeared up to the eyebrows, and pale pink lip gloss? And plus the fact matted eyelashes? Awful, no words. The huge request, do not repeat it at home. This could be done only crazy hands.

7. Perfect make-up. Liv as a magazine cover. Especially like the underlined by a light blue shiny eye shadows Liv. Tyler's eyes themselves blue and beautiful, but with the right make-up they became simply indescribable beauty. Visagistes applaud standing.

8. Just a side view. Scarlet lipstick in this perspective looks very even very very good. And what is the right Liv nose! Straight-line. Interestingly, she did a rhinoplasty or a gift of nature?

9. Again, the delightful "Nude makeup" Liv and again at altitude. Chёlochka her to face, but sad eyes of the actress gives us to understand that no matter how you may look great, and what would be no acting talent was to you, to hide the sadness, longing and loneliness is very difficult. Our whole life is in the eyes, the eyes - a mirror of the soul.

10. And here Liv is not such sad eyes, more interested gaze. Hair and shape of the eyebrows like me. Make fresh and some warm as she Liv. And a photo and an on-screen image of the films comes from Liv nice warm energy.

11. There is still quite a young girl with innocent blue eyes. Then Liv, no doubt, simply inimitable. A minimum of makeup, but the maximum charm.

12. It is evident that she was tired and did not look for five-plus. Virtually no makeup, but at the expense of full lips that made up brilliantly, a feeling that makeup on Liv pretty much. Although essentially all natural, even glow.

13. In this photo Liv is very similar to Alex Chang, which is often compared with what would you think? With cat! I believe that such a comparison is appropriate in the case of Liv Tyler as her eyes, like a cat. Great makeup and a Hollywood smile. Liv knowingly emphasizes eye pencil, because they have it really beautiful.

14. Given that the photo is enough for many years, a good makeup. Then it was fashionable. Liv looks like a geisha.

15. Yet it seems to me that the natural glow from Tyler, because makeup artists would not have made such a difference between concealer and blush. Apart from this, mejk good (especially like the color of lip gloss).

Tags

See also

New and interesting