Costume Ball 2012

Continued post about the most stylish and very stylish celebrities graced Ball Costume Institute, 2012. According to tradition, every event Met Ball timed to the opening fashion show, held annually in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Last year, a hero of the exhibition was prematurely gone from us, Alexander McQueen, at the same time the guests celebrate two Italians - famous Miuccia Prada and creator of the style "ready-to-wear" Elsa Schiaparelli.

The first part of the post here

At the Met Ball 2012 Jessica Biel he came accompanied by her fiancé Justin. In the future Mrs. Timberlake was an elegant pale pink dress Prada, decorated with green beads. I really like the unexpected color combinations in the dress, but clumsily picked up (and bent under) length slightly spoils the overall impression. Although generally more successful its bow than disastrous.

Young Dakota Fanning looked like a fairy princess in a lavender toilet Louis Vuitton, and a flower in her hair once again reminded us that in the first place it is still a young girl, and does not serve the giant hope talented actress and recognized fashionista.

And here is the devil who wears Prada. Anna Wintour for the first time in many years, changed his principles (it usually appears on the Met Ball in Chanel) and put on a party dress fashion house Prada, the creation of which Miuccia inspired dress "Lobster" - the creation of Elsa Schiaparelli. As befits fashionable editor Wintour along expertly matched to the accessories - a fur coat and jewelry - and looked very presentable and elegant.

Normally I like "carpet" images of Kristen Stewart, but this time it came out less well. The peculiar dress Balenciaga has every right to exist in the wardrobe of the actress, but not in conjunction with these shoes, which in themselves do not look so hot, but still terribly shortened legs (especially in the ensemble with a skirt a dangerous length).

Dzhenyueri Jones Dress Versace. I like the dress itself (even though it is a bit like a superhero costume), its color and the way it sits on the actress, but I think the choice of jewelry entirely unsuccessful. Better Jones generally refused necklace.

Jessica Alba has not prepared us a surprise and, as always, was gorgeous on the red carpet. Dress color bronze Michael Kors perfectly sets off her dark skin and dark lipstick completes the image.

Very original dress chosen another Jessica - Chastain. The actress looked regal in a stylish dress noble pale blue, which though was strewn with precious stones (who knows, maybe it really are). I like the image of Jess - it is very different from the outfits of her colleagues, and it always plays on the hand. Although iron has not been canceled!

I like to dress Kirsten Dunst, although he blew me the idea of ​​Bonnie Parker (only takes not enough), but it is not the most appropriate attire for the ball.

Another woman in the orange - Kristen Bell. The dress looks simple enough, but this is offset by excellent bright color, good style and the right accessories (albeit with gold details is unlikely that someone has a problem - it fits all).

In this image Lana Del Rey reminded me of a member of the Addams family. Her dress is not particularly remarkable, though brilliant, and black cape and did covers everything that might look beautiful. But I really like the color of her lipstick and styling - beautiful hair.

Recently, Leighton Meester are increasingly choosing dress Marchesa, but they do not always help her to be on top. I really like the outfit Leighton, but I think that the color of skin and hair of the actress seemed to meld with the color of the dress, dark lipstick and even did not save her from this.

Lily Collins in Valentino. It's great that the young actress chose a dress by age and created with the help of a so gentle girlish image, but it still seems a bit old-fashioned (for some reason reminded of the film "The Village»).

Rosario Dawson has learned from his mistake (I think we all remember as the actress said in a dress with a neckline dumped at a dinner at the White House) and closed their large breasts, revealing at the same time a decent part of the body. Fitting black leather dress Calvin Klein perfectly underlines the figure Rosario and earrings with saturated color stones perfectly completes the image, making it alive and bright.

Pretty strange dress chosen for the red carpet Liv Tyler. The top layer of shiny dress looks more or less suitable option for social events, but the lower knitted T-shirt (which she is - believe me) spoils the whole picture.

Melania Trump clearly overdone - or with plastics, or eye makeup. But this is not the worst thing: Get her quickly from the red carpet and she kill someone his shoulders!

I think for those who know a bit about fashion, will not be difficult to guess, in a dress designer appeared before us, Paul Patton. Of course, this Vera Wang. A classic for the fashion house silhouette looks great actress and a pastel pink color underscores the skin tone. Very good image.

She was beaten? Or such appearance Mary Kate Olsen has another excuse? It reminds me of witch Burton "big fish" (played by Helena Bonham Carter), but the association with the image of a blossoming young woman there are no.

Rashida Jones at the tender spring dress with a floral print. Not a bad choice, but I really like, that lipstick is the same as the color of the petals on the fabric.

Apparently, Renee Zellweger also beaten, persecuted too it looks. I have nothing against Rene - she is a great actress, but the expression on his face and the dress would cost to replace. Person - for obvious reasons, but the dress does not go her straight figure, followed by a bit fancier to wear a skirt to create a waist.

Sarah Jessica Parker in the evening was completely dominated by Valentino: actress arrived on the evening, accompanied by the designer and, of course, put on a dress and shoes from his new collection. I admit, I was a little disappointed actress choice - along with one hand seems too restrained and old-fashioned, but on the other - as if designed for a younger woman .... Well, I said it.

Dress Scarlett Johannson perfect in all respects: a lovely decoration, nice color and the perfect style for a skater girl Scarlett. I also like that the actress left her hair loose - it gives the image of romance and some carelessness.

Wow, Sofia Vergara can not look only hypersexuality, but very gently. It's nice to open in people ever new directions, but the longest string of beads with a skirt, I would still be removed - are enough decor.

I can not say what so famous Solange Knowles, except kinship with Beyoncé, but this does not prevent her look gorgeous on the red carpet. Moreover Solange grabbed exclusive - only appeared at a party dress from Rachel Roy, but still accompanied by the designer. A dress, really, looks very impressive - bright colors and minimalist style is always the key to success.

Rooney Mara continues to exploit the image of "the girl with the dragon tattoo" and choose a very showy dresses for the red carpet, and this time it reappeared in Givenchy. I am delighted with this outfit - very sexy and stylish, but the actress would do well to control your body language, and then it folded on his stomach handles have to be fed.

Very good image Haley Staynfeld in Prada. The dress may not be the ultimate dream, but it is a very young actress. And I like that fancy floral print - looks original.

Emma Stone in a beautiful dress from Lanvin. Well, who is not super positive, this girl will look organically in such an amicable crazy outfit ?! Yes, and with blue nail polish.

Diane Kruger just killed me with their attire. The only thing I like is the color of everything else - huge size, kilometers fabric and tons of feathers, that if pull together dress with chest actress - in the trash!

Very pleased with his stylized 20s way Kate Bosworth. Firstly, I do not recall anything like this actress, and, secondly, this outfit has brought fresh impetus to the abundance of evening ball gowns. Feather dress Prada, the highlight of which was the gradient color, plus matching lipstick and simple beam on the head - that he is one of the most spectacular images of Met Ball 2012.

Tags

See also

New and interesting