Gregory Lemarchal

French singer Gregory Lemarchal lived a short, but very bright and busy life. Even in the age of one year and eight months, the boy was diagnosed: cystic fibrosis. But it is the verdict of doctors forced Gregory to make everything that his life was full of events.

I lemarchal not immediately determine its true vocation. At first, he engaged in sports - basketball and football. In 1995, Gregory was the national champion in acrobatic rock. He had a great thirst for victory and the desire to overcome yourself. But the guy could not play sports at a professional level. It could be a sports journalist. But the idea died 12th July 1998. It was in the evening the French football team won the World Cup, and Gregory lost a bet to his father. He knew about the singing abilities of his son and put the terms of the bet - if the French win, Gregory sing karaoke during the coming holidays. Here and decided his fate ...

A few days later, Gregory sang the song Je m'voyais of Charles Aznavour in the town of Argeles-sur-Mer to vacationers, who were shocked by his talent. Ironically, and the fault of his first passion - sports - Gregory came to music.

Speeches were frequent and always successful, but for the novice singer came a tough year. Doubts own talent gradually began to creep into his mind, and then went into a period of silence and inactivity.
I drove quite a miserable life in that period. I went to three in the morning, get up at noon, the evening went to have fun with your friends. I saw that I did not, and absolutely blossomed. I did not recognize myself. And more and more estranged from their tseley.No summer of 2004 fate again reminded of a phone call. Greg said that his candidacy was approved to participate in Star Academy. He began to work hard, a great willpower and amazing talent eventually led to success Lemarchal.

22 th December 2004, Gregory won the title of winner of the fourth season of the French Star Academy. The 21-year-old young man from Savoy became the first male winner in the history of the project. Greg was a difficult path length over the four months. 86% of viewers voted for the talented singer.

18th April 2005 he released his first album, «Je deviens moi» («I'm getting a"). He was instantly sold throughout France and several months went platinum.

January 2006 Greg brings another of the most prestigious awards in France - it is called the "Discovery of the Year" at the NRJ Music Awards. In May 2006, Lemarchal with great success on tour in France, Belgium and Switzerland. A 29, 30, 31 May and 24 June, he sang on the stage of the famous Parisian "Olympia».

Despite the fact that in February 2007, he stated that he was forced to take a break due to health problems, Greg planned output of the second album. In early April, he sang a song c Helene Segara Vivo per lei. But his health is deteriorating, and in the second half of April Lemarchal urgently placed in a hospital. He awaits a lung transplant.

However, and not waiting for the donor, Gregory died on April 30, 2007.
He was buried in the cemetery of his native town of Sona, in Savoy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting