Declaration of love

Frankly, in the words of the post does not need to, I will try to minimize the number of words, let the emotions come to the fore ...

is the story of a love interrupted ...

April 30, 2007 the world has lost "Little Prince", a French young talent, singer Gregory Lemarchal

his lost family, friends, loving and supportive throughout his pop diva Lara Fabian

she always admired him: What I am quite shocked to Gregory, is the fact that what he does not say the words, he says, voice and eyes. Greg - a creature that carries the inner light, and it is very good for all of us it was necessary
for the first time after the death of a loved one, Lara, speaking in French Nîmes, could not start singing ...
but instead it made the whole room, the people standing singing in unison «On t'aime» (We love you) by changing its original name and the chorus «Je t'aime» (I love you) ...
Lara through her tears and shock still dopel with loving fans ...
at the end of the song it Alisson producer Rick, who was accompanied on the piano, walked over to the singer and said: You see ... and you said you do not need to live ... Live for them, for the people!
Indeed, why superfluous words

Tags

See also

New and interesting