A Christmas Tale

That winter came and the first days of December, we are reminded that soon the New Year and of course the Christmas holidays. For me, that time is always associated with something fabulous, mysterious, magical. I, for example, in the soul of a child believe in Christmas have to happen something extraordinary must happen tale!))) Do you believe in magic?

In this article, I want to take you to the city of New York, who presented the tale of Lady Gaga. Artist - was the leadership of one of the world's most famous stores, the name of which, «Barneys». On Christmas period this impressive department store, the entire cast of the famous native of the town, or rather its musical characters.

So, let's delve a little bit into the world of miracles, horror and glamor))

I note immediately the original entrance to the store itself. After all, to get inside, you need to overcome fear and to go through the mouth of the monstrous giant creatures!

In the middle is placed a separate boutique Lady Gaga.

And this is only part of the festivities for change, which risked usually quiet and very respectable shop.

For decorating shop windows, which overlook the famous Madison Avenue, took the queen of shocking, well, not without the help of stylists of course, represented by Nicola Formichetti, and Eli Sadbrek Hameyda Christopher Pearson.

The entire fifth floor of the store up to the top packed with goods from Lady Gaga. For example, in a box of cookies for $ 15 you can find the sweet image of the star in the glaze.

And beside crowded candy, toys, clothing, accessories, holiday merchandise, CDs, books and videos, and other items related to the pop star.

There were no candles and cosmetics, which can be found in the boudoir, resembles a giant wigs!

And of course in this visual feast attended outlandish clothes!

There is a wish to celebrate Christmas in the style of Lady Gaga?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting