Males from Vladimir Staheeva

It happens (and I have it every day) that you wake up in the wretched mood. It seems that nothing in the world is not able to cheer you up and fix the pre-dead day. But here, you feel yourself lying on myagonky purring ball of fur, and the situation begins to seem not so bad.
With well-known artist Vladimir aerografistom Staheevy we have one passion - cats, which he dedicated a series of his works. As Giger, about which I wrote a little earlier, he achieves the effect of "blurring" using a special paint spray mixed with the ink pen and gouache. As a result, seals are obtained especially sweet and fluffy, though somewhat detached from realism. Especially nice when after viewing these works, even those who were completely indifferent to these living beings suddenly changes his conviction testing if not love, then at least the interest. I really hope you like it.

I feel a special affection here from these two works ... a direct copy of my cat!

Well, a little supplement ... The illustrations that were prepared for the new publication of the book JR R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings." Very unusual and cute hobbits. )

Small:

Format more:

Tags

See also

New and interesting