Bradley Cooper

Yes forgive me fans of Bradley Cooper, well, I do not see in it something special, or as in the actor, not as a man. Typical simulated Hollywood smile, cute appearance and not so hot acting talent. But apparently, I'm just not from this planet, where he was recognized as the sexiest man last year, according to the «People» and (a little more modestly) "Men of the Year" according to GQ.

Apparently, to determine the winner of the «People» and «GQ» could not take into account the number of broken female hearts and fleeting petty intrigues, which was involved in Mr. Cooper. Painfully there were many over the past 5 years. Although the actor rarely someone announced his chosen, his main excuse in relationships with women - "we're friends».

Well, then I suggest just such a personal Top Friends Bradley Cooper.

1. In the first place, of course, the legal wife (though only 4 months) - Jennifer Esposito.

They were colleagues, then friends, then suddenly decided that it is more and were married December 30, 2006-th. Romance lasted very long, the couple filed for divorce.

2. The second most important relationships (business almost came to marriage) Bradley developed with Renee Zellweger. They became a couple in the summer of 2009, after working together in "Case №39».

Almost two years Cooper has become an exemplary and loving man (meanwhile, are not officially declaring the relationship). They traveled together, had to look for a house and reportedly Bradley even bought an engagement ring. And after his interview «Inside The Actors Studio» has no one there was no doubt that the happy resolution of this novel.

Images from the interview, which was attended by Renee Zellweger to the future in-law. Cooper admits love Rene all over the country.

However, a few days after that the ether, the tabloids have taken aback by muddy romance fans of star couples report that they broke their connection.

In general, they say that the mother Gloria Cooper takes an active part in the life of his already adult son.

In particular, both parties considered it extremely beneficial for Bradley, and so the relationship did not work out ...

3. do not approve of Maman darling Cooper and Jennifer Aniston all America, with which Bradley turned the affair before and after Rene.

Itself a couple denies their relationship, they are friends and all that. DO NOT BELIEVE!

4. And another Jennifer, with whom the actor allegedly formed a business relationship in the early fall of 2011 - a speech about J. Lo.

Very rarely I see that Jennifer Lopez was hiding from the paparazzi. Ay-ay, business people are not ashamed to happen, so it was hiding from someone's eyes. Can the former, Marc Anthony?

5. A little earlier, the paparazzi spotted Cooper in society as just divorced Olivia Wilde.

Rumors about the affair, both very zealously undertook to deny. Well, some time spent together, is considered?

6. As is not considered a pastime Bradley Cooper, Jessica Biel in the mountains of Santa Monica, where he was invited by the actress in the same summer of 2011.

Rumor Jess hoped that in such an informal setting their sympathy into something so grow. But, alas.

Rooms 7, 8, 9, and assign the "tabloid" novels Bradley:

- With Cameron Diaz (in 2007, after her divorce from Esposito)

- Sandra Bullock with (overlap on the set of "All About Steve" in 2009)

- And Charlize Theron (she accompanied him to the awarding of GQ «Men of the year» in 2011)

10. And the last place give Melanie Laurent (alleged accomplice Ewan McGregor adultery). This is her last November Bradley enjoy spending time in Paris, visiting theaters and restaurants.

The only one I have not made this top - current girlfriend Zoe Saldana Mr. ocharovashka with which Bradley began a relationship at the end of 2011 (well, a good year he had, I tell you!)

It is known that the pair held a joint vacation at a resort in the Rockies, and recently they were together at the film festival Sundance, which was represented by a picture «The Words».

This woman in the life of Bradley Cooper was not. Maybe, though she finally enjoy his mother and was awarded the status of an official girlfriend?

Photo: Rex Features, Eonline.com, Splash / AllOverPress

Tags

See also

New and interesting