Interesting facts about Jesse Eisenberg

Jesse grew up in the vicinity of New York. He does not watch TV, barely tolerate the public attention. Jesse came on the scene as a teenager and soon realized that he really likes to play. What else he likes and why the guy loved geography, read on.

Jesse in his youth:

Jesse was withdrawn 12 years - it is very glad.
"I liked it right away, because in a secure, isolated, controlled atmosphere I could express their feelings and emotions. Relive the feelings that can not be expressed in a different atmosphere - for example, in a school with friends. Do not cry made at a baseball game, but you can cry, playing lost their parents and were on the street Oliver Twist in the musical "Oliver!" In a sense, it was very comfortable »

In 1996, at age 13 Jesse became a member of the musical group «The Broadway Kids» and performed in Broadway musicals. After school, Jesse enrolled at the University of New York, but have not proceeded to studies for the shooting.
"Frankly, I could not even think that I would become a professional actor, I was just interested in doing this. My father - a teacher, and as long as I can remember, he always talked about the importance of education, so I have been given guidelines: university, and everything else was kind of fun, entertainment. I guess I was lucky with the roles because of the lightness of my relation to this ... »

Careful attention and critical praise Eisenberg received, playing one of the brothers in the drama "The Squid and the Whale" in 2005. The next two years, Jesse worked mainly in theater, and in 2007 he was in the comedy thriller "Hunting Hunt." Then there were a few films ... For example, "Adventureland" where he starred with Kristen Stewart.

Unexpectedly great popularity comedic horror film "Zombieland," in which Eisenberg played a role.

with other actors from the movie:

Among other things, Eisenberg writes plays.
"Yes, I write plays. One of them will be delivered in the New York theater. In fact, I was going to put a show, when there was this film ("The Social Network & quot;), but I could not miss this great opportunity. The shooting lasted for five months, & quot;

Despite the fact that Jesse Eisenberg was nominated for "Oscar" in 2011 for his role as the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg in "The Social Network" considers this work is not his best role.
"I think in other movies, I played better. Well, obviously, reacted to this picture is better than any other in which I starred. But, in my opinion, it is not always a direct connection between what you do and how much effort you put into it, and those which should be recognized. "

It should be noted that wily Eisenberg spoke about his role in "The Social Network" is not before the Oscar voting ended.

Still from the film "30 Minutes or Less»:

Jesse at the premiere:

By the way, will soon begin shooting a new picture where Jesse Eisenberg and Mia Wasikowska will play in the free adaptation of Fyodor Dostoevsky novel "The Double". Eisenberg will play Yakov Golyadkin.

And a few quotes Jesse.
Statement:

"You know I like the most about New York is that here you can be quite anonymous, you can go in your coat at the center of the city and no one will know, and will not bother with various issues. I do not like to be fashionable or popular, I stick to a fairly conventional style of dress, in fact as well as in his life ... »

"I do not watch TV, watch movies almost, so did not know what people are interested in right now and what they need»

"I'll never drive a car in New York, it's impossible. I ride a bike, and very reckless - at high speed and very emotional »

"I love geography .... Yes, I love the geography, because quite late lost my virginity ... »

Tags

See also

New and interesting