Quotes Kate Moss

British supermodel Kate Moss is considered one of the highest paid models of 90 and zero's, who earned his first million in the 20 years. Thanks to its own otherness in other models of thin with irregular features Kate made a global name, and still plays on it. Now Kate is not 20 or even 30 years, but it still appears on the covers of the most prestigious magazines, besides, she found a woman's happiness, after passing through the main separation in his life (in her words) with actor Johnny Depp, and married guitarist Jamie Hince last summer. By the way, 38-year-old model has a daughter, Lila Grace from another beau Keith Jefferson Hack. Daughters of 10 years, and in order not to set a bad example to the child, Kate refused to take drugs, which at one time badly tarnished the reputation of the model. In his numerous interviews, this non-standard model has a story to tell, so I suggest a closer look at Katie.

Beauty is something elusive and almost inexpressible in words, a property that allows a woman to stay a little bitch before it will take out the trash.

I wanted to get away from the world of fashion, but it can not exist without Moss ...
I have no problem with alcohol, that alcohol had a problem with me.
Before the show, I always drink. At least a glass of champagne, even if it takes place at 10am. Also, I never parted with his most faithful companion - a silver flask filled with vodka.

I have long realized that what was given to you by nature, and there is the best for you. It's your personality. If you prefer, you can turn disadvantages into advantages.
Thinking that we put on the other experiments, we actually put them on themselves ...

If you wish to remain indispensable, try to be different.
Life is a game. You win or lose - all the same, just to have some fun!

I prefer life to rely on machine guns ...
I do not have the habit to marry everyone with whom I have t ** ayus.
Nothing tastes better than to feel thin.

The ideal man does not drink, does not smoke, does not play at the races, never argues and does not exist.
Johnny had a terrible habit to open the door the door down, pushing it with all his strength. Every time he did, I rushed to the floor shouting "Do not shoot, I'm unarmed!ยป
When I found out about Johnny and Vanessa Paradis it seemed to me that I was a little centipede, which leaves the ground from under his feet. Sometimes I could not sleep at night, posing as Burke with him ...

If it were only in appearance, I would never have become a model - in fact, many consider me ugly. But I made my famous trademark "look she-wolf." In my youth I watched so because of painful shyness, and later - because this view began to bring me millions of dollars.
I believe that breast implants - it's awful. A lot of my friends are "pumped" his chest - I think they are totally wrong. Also insert breast implants - is unsafe, so, one of my girlfriends after surgery breasts began to grow like a giant peach, and the blood ceased to surge to the nipples. And my other friend's breasts slipped over his shoulder, so one tit she was a normal, while the second is at the top, right at the collarbone. I only know two girls who have a good silicone breast. Most of the boobs are obtained so heavy and hard that they can knock on the door.

I am not against implants. You see, if my breasts are sagging, as some women after childbirth, I made myself another bust. However, if you have normal beautiful breasts, then increase the size for the sake of size is not necessary. Whatever it was, I just do not like big tits.
I've never been anoreksichkoy, but very skinny - like skin and bones - too. The contrary, I remember thinking: "I do not want to be too thin!". But the fact that I for a long time did not eat. Not specifically, no! You're hanging around at a photo shoot, and there are only bad food offer. Then once on the plane, too, where such food is disgusting, you can not eat it. Then the defile, where there is no food. And since one show follows another, then you can forget about the food at all. I remember how I once stood in the shower, and there was a mirror in front of me - I was so skinny! I hated it! Do I not like my leanness!

All the things that I wore at age 17 and never wear, I retain for her daughter Lila Grace.
Sometimes, my daughter say such funny things, for example, she recently told me that marries three times, and she even knows what it will be three muzha.

I am familiar with Sinatra. This happened in 1995, when I was 21 years old. That evening, Frank was celebrating its 80th anniversary. In honor of the anniversary of the actor gave a big party in Hollywood. Despite his age, his blue eyes still shone, and were full of enthusiasm and fire. I was sitting and smoking a cigarette when he saw me and went straight to my table. And now, surrounded by a "hedge" of the bodyguards, we sit, and Frank asked me, "How are you, young lady?" And I say, "Happy Birthday, Frank." He suddenly reached out to me, a very passionate kiss on the lips, then gave me a cigarette without a filter. I sat there in a daze: I just felt dizzy! He was an extraordinary man!

The first thing that I notice, looking at the guy - it's his eyes and lips, but the first thing I notice, looking for a woman - is boobs, just like a man.
Men - a mere devils and very real bastards.
All the old love me more new and only men - the exception.

Tags

See also

New and interesting