Sarah Jessica Parker

The entire creative life of 46-year-old actress Sarah Jessica Parker, the series revolves around the "Sex and the City," in which she started acting more in the distant 1998. It is thanks to Carrie Bradshaw - the character of this television series - Sarah became famous and loved by getting just four awards "Golden Globe" and the two "Emmy". Of course, with the appearance of Sarah unlucky, this can not be denied, but it is so charming woman that external flaws fade into the background. It is worth noting that Sarah Jessica Parker is not only a serial actress, but also a wife and mother of three children. The husband of actress Matthew Broderick doted in his beloved and he do not care for what I think about her other external data. As they say "appearance - not the main thing." By the way, if you think that Sarah can only be removed from the series, you're wrong, because she starred in a dozen movies. But the style of Sarah on our website has several publications and appreciated by all those who could. The choice of clothes and shoes that you will see below, it is almost second to none, not only among peers but also among younger rivals.

Chic-colored boats from the Spanish designer Manolo Blahnik perfectly with the motley dress, mutually complementing each other. These shoes generally are universal, because they can be combined with almost any clothing (not sports for obvious reasons). And the color and the shape of the model «BB» I am delighted. The only thing that confuses me in this manner Sarah, it's beads. With their demonstration would have to wait ...

Yes, Parker is already under 50, but sometimes she dresses as if she is 30 years less. This way I like it exactly to his knees, as then comes something from the category can not be combined with each other. How could wear turquoise tights and eclectic shoes from Jimmy Choo together? I do not understand ... But tweed coat, dress and handbag perfectly matched.

Luxury image! (thank the gods that age). The perfect black dress just below the knee hides dignity Parker - legs - but that is not less than it goes (something always have to sacrifice), well, shoes by Charlotte Olympia is just something, but a platform in the form of "hoof" I do not often liking. In this way everything is matched with the feeling, really, with the arrangement.

I'm told that the model of shoes «BB» Manolo Blahnik is suitable for all occasions? And there is. Look how well they look white shoes with a bright garment Sarah. True blouse seems to me a little bit old-fashioned.

For some, the "style icon" Victoria Beckham for someone to Jennifer Aniston, and for someone to Sarah Jessica Parker, showing the daily life simple, but incredibly stylish "bows." Dress jeans in 50 years, not everyone, but the figure of Sarah allows it. Shoes are comfortable and cute, on the leg look better than the picture on the right.

To my mind the image below excellent, new shoes by Charlotte Olympia (Sarah loves to "withdraw" in light shoes several times), but the model is slightly different from the one we've seen before. The first color, second name.

Great image! Stylish, elegant and feminine. In my opinion shoes Sarah somewhat different from those we see on the right, but the site shoerazzi somehow decided otherwise. In any case, the image of a charming and shoes there, there, great.

Of being a Little Red Riding Hood at the Moscow premiere of the film "I do not know how she does it," I was a little surprised. I'm used to a stylish woman Parker, but to dress up in fairy-tale characters ... I think for her it is a novelty, but a person can see that she feels this way "like a fish in water." Shoes by Christian Louboutin are called "Alex" and I suspect that this is somehow related to the animated film "Madagascar", but not sure. The image of the controversial, to say nothing more.

Jacket and shoes is beyond praise, but the dress frankly not very ... How sorry Alexander McQueen, who died so early on their own, it could create a lot more fashionable masterpieces.

Forgive me fans of Sarah Jessica Parker, but this dress really looks like a nightgown, but a beautiful shirt that is happy. Exit in so few people dare to actress, but Sarah Jessica, who has a great figure and can wear expensive shirts likeness. That's really where the woman really confident. Shoes from Louboutin, as usual, is brought into a state of euphoria and quiet envy ...

Shoe-maker Christian Louboutin true pro! These shoes are just adorable!

And now on the agenda of the three models of shoes by Nicholas Kirkwood. The first - the terrible, the second - well, others - dangerous. On the whole, images of Sarah matched epithets that I sounded. This is a designer, I look narrowly, as in most cases, his shoes too "space».

Tags

See also

New and interesting